Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- @CrazyJewishMom's Tips for Princess Kate on Raising Two Kids Under 2
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- The Barden Bellas Go to Boot Camp in the New Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer
- Rosario Dawson Plans to Be Mostly Naked This Summer
- The Star Wars-Entourage Mashup You Never Knew You Needed in Your Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
But enough about the 20-odd arbiters of style who put together this new, improved, expanded version of PEOPLE'S annual Best & Worst Dressed issue. You'll just have to take our word for how fabulous we all look. What you won't have to take on faith is how simply swell (or memorably misguided) the celebs themselves looked this year. The proofs here, in 59 pages of telling Technicolor and tell-all detail, thanks to photographers like Dana Fineman, who shot Annette Bening. Christopher Little also deserves mention for taking his camera where few have ventured before—into the recesses of Joan Rivers's closet (page 110).
But what's life without a little risk? In that spirit, we also went out on a well-toned limb and actually named the 10 classiest and trashiest dressers of the year. We're very happy for the 10 Best Dressed winners. Frankly, though, we're a mite defensive about having to single out the Worst Dressed sinners. But we stand by the evidence: Pictures by the likes of Fineman and Little don't lie, as you'll enjoy for yourselves, beginning on page 52.
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!