Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Todrick Hall Joins the RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Judges Table
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- California Cop Arrested and Alligator Seized in Months-Long 'Gang of Thrones' Operation: Police
- Larry and Shawn King Were 'Living in Separate Bedrooms for a While' Prior to Alleged Affair: Source
- From INSTANT: WATCH: These Teacup Puppies Will Melt Your Heart
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
But enough about the 20-odd arbiters of style who put together this new, improved, expanded version of PEOPLE'S annual Best & Worst Dressed issue. You'll just have to take our word for how fabulous we all look. What you won't have to take on faith is how simply swell (or memorably misguided) the celebs themselves looked this year. The proofs here, in 59 pages of telling Technicolor and tell-all detail, thanks to photographers like Dana Fineman, who shot Annette Bening. Christopher Little also deserves mention for taking his camera where few have ventured before—into the recesses of Joan Rivers's closet (page 110).
But what's life without a little risk? In that spirit, we also went out on a well-toned limb and actually named the 10 classiest and trashiest dressers of the year. We're very happy for the 10 Best Dressed winners. Frankly, though, we're a mite defensive about having to single out the Worst Dressed sinners. But we stand by the evidence: Pictures by the likes of Fineman and Little don't lie, as you'll enjoy for yourselves, beginning on page 52.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!