Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
So Here They Are: People Crowns the Classiest (and the Trashiest) Dresses of '92
REFRESHING ATTRIBUTE NO. 1: Never shops till she drops. "Let's face it—it's just clothes."
REFRESHING ATTRIBUTE NO. 2: Has done wonders for Tinseltown's tarty image. "I could never wear something flouncy and complicated."
At her first film auditions, this Broadway baby was told she didn't look sexy enough. "I just didn't match their idea of what sexy was," recalls the Tony and Oscar nominee. "My idea of what's attractive wasn't tight jeans and high heels." Several memorable movies—and a memorable marriage—later, Bening is celebrated for her sensuous understatement, a kind of timeless style she shares with husband Warren Beatty. Though the new mother lives in leggings and oversize blouses in private, she always looks picture-perfect in public—with the help of designer duds by the likes of Donna Karan, Karl Lagerfeld, Calvin Klein and Armani. "Chic, elegant, classic," adjudges Anne Klein designer Louis Dell'Olio. "She knows what style is all about.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!