Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
So Here They Are: People Crowns the Classiest (and the Trashiest) Dresses of '92
REFRESHING ATTRIBUTE NO. 1: Never shops till she drops. "Let's face it—it's just clothes."
REFRESHING ATTRIBUTE NO. 2: Has done wonders for Tinseltown's tarty image. "I could never wear something flouncy and complicated."
At her first film auditions, this Broadway baby was told she didn't look sexy enough. "I just didn't match their idea of what sexy was," recalls the Tony and Oscar nominee. "My idea of what's attractive wasn't tight jeans and high heels." Several memorable movies—and a memorable marriage—later, Bening is celebrated for her sensuous understatement, a kind of timeless style she shares with husband Warren Beatty. Though the new mother lives in leggings and oversize blouses in private, she always looks picture-perfect in public—with the help of designer duds by the likes of Donna Karan, Karl Lagerfeld, Calvin Klein and Armani. "Chic, elegant, classic," adjudges Anne Klein designer Louis Dell'Olio. "She knows what style is all about.
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!