Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Takes Cat Canoeing, Drowns Trying to Save It
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Dogs Welcoming Servicemembers Home Will Move You to Tears Of Joy
- What All the Stars Are Wearing After Cannes (Spoiler: Not Much!)
- From EW: New Girl's Max Greenfield Is Joining American Horror Story: Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
UNIFORM: Nike meets Armani.
FAST-BREAKING LOOKS: Aerodynamic haircut and sneakers.
OUT OF THE CLOSET: "I'm a shoe freak—I probably own about 1,000 pairs."
Famous for his high-flying moves on the court, Air Jordan also scores big style points off it. It doesn't hurt, of course, to have your own lines for everything from tuxes (After Six) to ties (Bugatchi Uomo for Michael Jordan)—with the boss sporting custom-made samples. Still, Jordan could make skivvies look stylish (Hanes, another tie-in). "He looks pretty cool in European suits," says menswear designer Tommy Hilfiger of the oversize, one-button mode Jordan helped popularize. "Not many people can carry it off." Cheers fellow designer Andrew Fezza: "Slam dunk for style."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!