Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miss Marple Actress Geraldine McEwan Dies at 82
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Stars Rally Around Bobbi Kristina Brown
- It's Kerry Washington's Birthday – Let's Look Back at Her Transformation
- Which Royal Spouse Will Star in a Reality Show?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
UNIFORM: Nike meets Armani.
FAST-BREAKING LOOKS: Aerodynamic haircut and sneakers.
OUT OF THE CLOSET: "I'm a shoe freak—I probably own about 1,000 pairs."
Famous for his high-flying moves on the court, Air Jordan also scores big style points off it. It doesn't hurt, of course, to have your own lines for everything from tuxes (After Six) to ties (Bugatchi Uomo for Michael Jordan)—with the boss sporting custom-made samples. Still, Jordan could make skivvies look stylish (Hanes, another tie-in). "He looks pretty cool in European suits," says menswear designer Tommy Hilfiger of the oversize, one-button mode Jordan helped popularize. "Not many people can carry it off." Cheers fellow designer Andrew Fezza: "Slam dunk for style."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!