Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Cast Recreates Iconic Looks of VMAs Past
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Former Model Agyness Deyn Marries Hedge Fund Manager Joel McAndrew
- Beyoncé Walks the VMAs Red Carpet with Blue Ivy and Her Lemonade Squad
- Gabby Douglas Says She Is 'Resting Comfortably' After Mysterious Hospital Stay but Says She Will Miss Out on the VMAs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
UNIFORM: Nike meets Armani.
FAST-BREAKING LOOKS: Aerodynamic haircut and sneakers.
OUT OF THE CLOSET: "I'm a shoe freak—I probably own about 1,000 pairs."
Famous for his high-flying moves on the court, Air Jordan also scores big style points off it. It doesn't hurt, of course, to have your own lines for everything from tuxes (After Six) to ties (Bugatchi Uomo for Michael Jordan)—with the boss sporting custom-made samples. Still, Jordan could make skivvies look stylish (Hanes, another tie-in). "He looks pretty cool in European suits," says menswear designer Tommy Hilfiger of the oversize, one-button mode Jordan helped popularize. "Not many people can carry it off." Cheers fellow designer Andrew Fezza: "Slam dunk for style."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!