Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Moviegoers Try to Figure out What 'XXL' Stands for in Magic Mike XXL
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- FROM EW: Ben Affleck on Being Cast as Batman: 'My First Reaction Was, 'Are You Sure?'
- Homina, Homina – Retired 9/11 Firefighter Wins $5 Million Scratch-Off Lottery Prize
- How to Get Gorgeous, Glowy Skin (Like Jenna Dewan-Tatum's) for This Weekend
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
THE MOOD: Miss Firecracker.
STAGE STAPLES: Bodysuits and boots, jeans with fringe.
OFF-HOURS STYLE: Down-homey. "I live in Gap, as do my kids."
Her license plate used to read MS. BAD ASS, and Tucker isn't likely to be confused with Tipper anytime soon. But maturity—and single motherhood—has altered the rhinestone cowgirl's fashion act. Both onstage and off, Tanya has toned down her raunchy image. "I don't want to be called a risqué mother of two," she chuckles. "Being called a little risqué mother of two is better!" Style watchers like what they see. Says Heloise: "She's every cowgirl's fantasy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!