Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anthony Anderson Addresses Oscars Controversy at NAACP Image Awards: 'This Is What Diversity Is Supposed to Look Like'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- NAACP Image Awards 2016: Kerry Washington, Jada Pinkett Smith, Laverne Cox Make Best Dressed List
- Carolina Panthers' Kurt Coleman Opens Up About the Unique Bond He Shares With the College Teammate He Paralyzed
- Survivor Alum Michael Skupin Charged with Child Pornography and Racketeering
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
THE MOOD: Miss Firecracker.
STAGE STAPLES: Bodysuits and boots, jeans with fringe.
OFF-HOURS STYLE: Down-homey. "I live in Gap, as do my kids."
Her license plate used to read MS. BAD ASS, and Tucker isn't likely to be confused with Tipper anytime soon. But maturity—and single motherhood—has altered the rhinestone cowgirl's fashion act. Both onstage and off, Tanya has toned down her raunchy image. "I don't want to be called a risqué mother of two," she chuckles. "Being called a little risqué mother of two is better!" Style watchers like what they see. Says Heloise: "She's every cowgirl's fantasy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!