Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Workout Tool for People Who Hate Working Out
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Find Out Which British Royals Are Attending Swedish Prince Carl Philip's Glamorous Wedding
- FROM EW: B.B. King Laid to Rest in Mississippi
- 60-Year-Old Dance Teacher Surprises Students with Insane 'Uptown Funk' Performance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
THE MOOD: Miss Firecracker.
STAGE STAPLES: Bodysuits and boots, jeans with fringe.
OFF-HOURS STYLE: Down-homey. "I live in Gap, as do my kids."
Her license plate used to read MS. BAD ASS, and Tucker isn't likely to be confused with Tipper anytime soon. But maturity—and single motherhood—has altered the rhinestone cowgirl's fashion act. Both onstage and off, Tanya has toned down her raunchy image. "I don't want to be called a risqué mother of two," she chuckles. "Being called a little risqué mother of two is better!" Style watchers like what they see. Says Heloise: "She's every cowgirl's fantasy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!