Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now – So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- From Casablanca to Charlie Brown: The Movies That First Made Celebrities Cry (VIDEO)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
THE LOOK: Motown meets the Left Bank.
THE MOOD: Sass with class.
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Four heads are better than one.
The '90s answer to the Supremes, this Grammy-nominated quartet, which is dressed by the likes of Thierry Mugler, is dedicated to the principle that it's as important to hit the right note visually as vocally. Their name is no accident—it was chosen, says Voguer Maxine Jones, to signify "class and sophistication and style." So far their four-part fashion harmony—each bold, body-hugging ensemble keyed to the musical mood—seems to be a big hit. "I think they are setting a whole new style for the way girl groups look," says designer Betsey Johnson. Tom McKinley, costume designer for I'll Fly Away, takes it even higher. "They look fabulous...like the four most beautiful women in the world."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!