Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION IDOL: "The Prince of Wales. And I mean the old Prince of Wales."
PERSONAL STYLE: Classic chic. "I've pretty much worn the same basic thing my whole adult life."
ON HIS NERVES: Men who try too hard. "One week they're all Gap, then it's Eddie Bauer, then the Banana Republic."
A suit is a suit is a suit, except when it encases drop-anchor-handsome Peter Jennings. Even if he showed up one day in khaki shorts and a polo shirt, he would still be the fellow you'd most trust to tell you the world was ending. But how reassuring to see him so elegantly composed in his dark suit, discreet tie and ever present pocket handkerchief as he weighs in nightly on ABC's World News Tonight. Once a devotee of Marks & Spencer, a British department-store chain, Canadian-born Peter now buys American. "I'm supporting the country where I live," he says. Long may his pocket handkerchief wave.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!