Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Inside Olivia Newton-John's Inspiring New Project to Help Cancer Patients
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Flip or Flop's Christina and Tarek El Moussa Debut a 'Bling-y' Tile Line
- Fatal Victim of Hoboken Train Crash Identified as 34-Year-Old Married Mother Fabiola Bittar de Kroon
- Warren Beatty Would Want Ronald Reagan (or Maybe President Obama) to Play Him in a Biopic
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION IDOL: "The Prince of Wales. And I mean the old Prince of Wales."
PERSONAL STYLE: Classic chic. "I've pretty much worn the same basic thing my whole adult life."
ON HIS NERVES: Men who try too hard. "One week they're all Gap, then it's Eddie Bauer, then the Banana Republic."
A suit is a suit is a suit, except when it encases drop-anchor-handsome Peter Jennings. Even if he showed up one day in khaki shorts and a polo shirt, he would still be the fellow you'd most trust to tell you the world was ending. But how reassuring to see him so elegantly composed in his dark suit, discreet tie and ever present pocket handkerchief as he weighs in nightly on ABC's World News Tonight. Once a devotee of Marks & Spencer, a British department-store chain, Canadian-born Peter now buys American. "I'm supporting the country where I live," he says. Long may his pocket handkerchief wave.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!