Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Anna Kendrick Gets Hilariously Deep as She Thinks 'Shower Thoughts' (Video)
- Read the Cover Story: William and Kate Welcome Princess Charlotte!
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Have Set a Date for Their Huge Wedding
- Video: Blind Mom-to-Be Meets Her Unborn Baby Via a 3D-Printed Ultrasound
- 1 in 15 Students Have Chlamydia in Outbreak at Texas High School with Abstinence-Only Sex-Ed
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
BEST FEATURE: A mouth as broad, brash and loud as the outfits she wears.
WHAT SHE WEARS TO DANCE IN: Baggy jeans, an oversize shirt, a baseball cap and Doc Martens.
This is the homegirl you wouldn't take home to Mama. The Brooklyn-bred actress (Do the Right Thing, White Men Can't Jump) and choreographer, who teaches In Living Color's Fly Girls their flyest moves, is one energetic and feisty package. Wearing whatever feels most comfortable at the moment—a skintight spandex dress cut up to the top of her incredibly toned thighs or baggy jeans slung low across her shake-'em, shake-'em hips—Rosie Perez brings to the party the sizzle and clash of urban streets. "She's a punk with panache," says image consultant Susan Bixler approvingly. "You have to have attitude to wear what she wears. It works on her." Work it, girl!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!