Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Frozen is Heading to Broadway in 2018!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
THE LOOK: Jazzy.
THE EARRINGS: "A sailor with an earring signified he had been in a ship that had gone down but he'd survived. So I wear mine as a badge of survival."
In the limelight since his days as a teeny tapper with brother Maurice, this sophisticated gent has choreographed a style that gracefully balances chic and hip. Though he favors the urban-dapper look of Armani (who designed the striking, midnight-blue tux in which he accepted his Tony Award earlier this year), Hines says his priority is comfort: "I don't wear things to be noticed." But the tap dancer extraordinaire can't avoid it. "He always looks suave; his style is a throwback to Astaire and Kelly," says Louis Dell'Olio. "You could wrap him in a piece of cotton and he'd make that cotton look great just because of his movement," raves Susan Bixler. "People that have an energy about them wear clothes beautifully."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!