Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- NBA Star Scottie Pippen's Daughter Arrested for Urinating in Hotel Lobby: Reports
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 20- Apr. 26, 2015
- Baby Finds Dandelions Hilarious, and So Will You (Video)
- Mary Pat Christie Quits Her Job, Says Husband Chris Christie Is Still Undecided on 2016 Presidential Run
- Heart Singer Ann Wilson Ties the Knot (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
THE LOOK: Jazzy.
THE EARRINGS: "A sailor with an earring signified he had been in a ship that had gone down but he'd survived. So I wear mine as a badge of survival."
In the limelight since his days as a teeny tapper with brother Maurice, this sophisticated gent has choreographed a style that gracefully balances chic and hip. Though he favors the urban-dapper look of Armani (who designed the striking, midnight-blue tux in which he accepted his Tony Award earlier this year), Hines says his priority is comfort: "I don't wear things to be noticed." But the tap dancer extraordinaire can't avoid it. "He always looks suave; his style is a throwback to Astaire and Kelly," says Louis Dell'Olio. "You could wrap him in a piece of cotton and he'd make that cotton look great just because of his movement," raves Susan Bixler. "People that have an energy about them wear clothes beautifully."
April 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!