Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: A Power Couple Witch Hunt and the Ascent of a Swinger Alliance?
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- Hilary Duff's Favorite Mother-Son Activity: 'I've Been Trying to Get Him Into Cooking'
- WATCH: This Adorable Disney World Proposal Is Fairy-Tale Material
- Over 50 Greyhounds Found Dead in Australia, Officials Looking into Racing Connections
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
THE LOOK: Jazzy.
THE EARRINGS: "A sailor with an earring signified he had been in a ship that had gone down but he'd survived. So I wear mine as a badge of survival."
In the limelight since his days as a teeny tapper with brother Maurice, this sophisticated gent has choreographed a style that gracefully balances chic and hip. Though he favors the urban-dapper look of Armani (who designed the striking, midnight-blue tux in which he accepted his Tony Award earlier this year), Hines says his priority is comfort: "I don't wear things to be noticed." But the tap dancer extraordinaire can't avoid it. "He always looks suave; his style is a throwback to Astaire and Kelly," says Louis Dell'Olio. "You could wrap him in a piece of cotton and he'd make that cotton look great just because of his movement," raves Susan Bixler. "People that have an energy about them wear clothes beautifully."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!