Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's Been a Year! Why Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Still Aren't Divorced
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Want to Spend the Weekend at Princess Diana's Childhood Home? Here's How!
- These Red, White and Blue Nachos Are the Patriotic Party Snack You Need
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd on the Best Parenting Advice They've Received: 'Don't Read Books!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
NICHE: America's reigning WASP princess, heir to Grace Kelly's well-bred good looks.
BEAUTY SECRET: Born that way.
TRUE CONFESSION: Her preferred outfit is a sweat suit.
America's favorite single mom doesn't Quayle in the face of criticism. But then, what's to criticize? Even dressed in flannel pajamas printed with coffeepots—a costume chosen personally by Bergen—Murphy Brown looks terrific.
Not that Candice and Murphy are interchangeable. Aside from such stunning attire as the black, shoulder-revealing Donna Karan dress she wore to the Emmys, Bergen swears that she's a sartorial piker compared with Murphy. Candice never wears heels and can't stand trendiness—"I'd rather shoot myself than wear a bustier." On her, however, classic takes on new dimensions. As designer Richard Tyler says, "She's a great role model." Take that, Mr. Vice President.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!