Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to Say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
DOCTOR'S BAG: Arctic casual.
OFF-CAMERA STYLE: Formality with flair—"I like the familiarity of classic lines, played with a little."
Like Dr. Joel Fleischman, the Noo Yawker transplanted to Alaska whom he plays on TV's Northern Exposure, Rob Morrow can get pretty picky. But what the actor fusses over offscreen is fashion. Now that he can afford them, this self-described clotheshorse favors muted, quietly fashionable suits by such Japanese designers as Issey Miyake, Yohji Yamamoto and Comme des Garcons (whose ensemble he sports here). Morrow tries "to funk things up" by pairing them with T-shirts; one recent favorite advertises his aversion to George Bush. He also helped create Dr. Joel's rugged look on the show—which, says Tom Julian of the Men's Fashion Association, is "one of the biggest influences since Miami Vice." But style doctor Morrow would like to take his alter ego even further: "There's not enough edge for me in what Joel wears."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!