Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Steve Harvey on Parents Rejecting Their LGBT Children: 'I Would Never Stop Loving My Kid'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Matthew Crawley to the Beast: Producer Shares a First Look at Dan Stevens as the Prince in Beauty and the Beast
- French Montana Admires Iggy Azalea's Famed Booty as They Head to Cabo with Friends
- Is Kendall Jenner Banned from Uber? Kim Kardashian Claims Her Sister Has Been 'Suspended' from the App
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
WORD SHE DEFINES: Elegant.
GUINNESS RECORD: Decades without a stylistic faux pas.
FASHION TIPS: You kidding? The day she addresses her public is the day she wears combat boots.
The First Lady of Fashion still leads the way. Thirty years after she started the rage for pillbox hats and Chanel-style suits, designers are turning anew to her White House image. But Jackie O has moved seamlessly onward to more casual looks, like jeans and evening pants. While she toes a somewhat conservative line—hems around the knee, white gloves for special occasions, classically tailored dresses—no one else carries it off with such flair. Onassis "has perfect taste," says designer Oleg Cassini, who dressed her in the Camelot years. Adds couturier Valentino: "She represents the American woman at her best. She dresses with the same elegance when she rides her horse or wears a ball gown."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!