Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katherine Webb Is Working on Getting Back to Her Pre-Baby Body: 'But There's No Rush'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Holiday in the Sun! Mary-Kate Olsen Wears Tiny Black Bikini in the French Riviera
- WATCH: Adriana Lima Demonstrates How to Get Her Signature Sexy Pose
- Rihanna Rocked Central Park, Chris Martin Covered Prince – and the Other Top Moments from Global Citizen Festival
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Putting on the glitz.
NEVER SEEN IN: Jeans.
Adorable? Deplorable? Or should we say Gabor-able? Former Queen of the Plaza Ivana has the money (including a $14 million settlement from The Donald) and the looks (especially since her surgeon-assisted make-over in 1989)—not to mention a cadre of big-name designers, from Versace to Ungaro to Thierry Mugler. So why does Eastern Europe's most famous export always seem, well, off? Author-authority James Brady thinks it's a case of unfortunate fashion influences. "In 20 or 25 years, she has the potential to be Zsa Zsa," he fears. Echoes image consultant Susan Bixler: "She doesn't understand understatement." Even Boaz Mazor, an executive at Oscar de la Renta—and a friend of Ivana's—says: "She should leave the canary yellow and the shocking pink to the royals."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!