Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robin Roberts: 'I Didn't Want Life to Continue to Pass Me By'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- General Hospital: This Is One Luke Spencer Scene You're Going to Want to See (Exclusive)
- Former Scientologists Share Their Stories with PEOPLE
- American Eagle Wins Award for Realistic Underwear Ads
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Putting on the glitz.
NEVER SEEN IN: Jeans.
Adorable? Deplorable? Or should we say Gabor-able? Former Queen of the Plaza Ivana has the money (including a $14 million settlement from The Donald) and the looks (especially since her surgeon-assisted make-over in 1989)—not to mention a cadre of big-name designers, from Versace to Ungaro to Thierry Mugler. So why does Eastern Europe's most famous export always seem, well, off? Author-authority James Brady thinks it's a case of unfortunate fashion influences. "In 20 or 25 years, she has the potential to be Zsa Zsa," he fears. Echoes image consultant Susan Bixler: "She doesn't understand understatement." Even Boaz Mazor, an executive at Oscar de la Renta—and a friend of Ivana's—says: "She should leave the canary yellow and the shocking pink to the royals."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!