Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ouch! Ryan Guzman Says He (Sort of) Injured Jennifer Lopez While Filming The Boy Next Door Sex Scene
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Sprinkles the 33-Lb. Cat Is Looking to Slim Down
- FROM EW: Melissa Rivers Pays Tribute to Joan Rivers at Daytime Emmys
- Avengers' Mark Ruffalo Says Costar Robert Downey, Jr. 'Thinks I'm a Little Insane'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Putting on the glitz.
NEVER SEEN IN: Jeans.
Adorable? Deplorable? Or should we say Gabor-able? Former Queen of the Plaza Ivana has the money (including a $14 million settlement from The Donald) and the looks (especially since her surgeon-assisted make-over in 1989)—not to mention a cadre of big-name designers, from Versace to Ungaro to Thierry Mugler. So why does Eastern Europe's most famous export always seem, well, off? Author-authority James Brady thinks it's a case of unfortunate fashion influences. "In 20 or 25 years, she has the potential to be Zsa Zsa," he fears. Echoes image consultant Susan Bixler: "She doesn't understand understatement." Even Boaz Mazor, an executive at Oscar de la Renta—and a friend of Ivana's—says: "She should leave the canary yellow and the shocking pink to the royals."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!