Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Chloë Grace Moretz: Spraining My Knee Won't Keep Me from Heels
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Michael Keaton Wins Movie Performance of the Year – Actor
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION STATEMENT: ...Not!
NEVER SEEN WITHOUT: A scarf. Could he be paying twisted homage to Isadora Duncan?
SQUEAL APPEAL: Thirteen-year-olds think he's someone to emulate.
It's a generational thing, buuuh-dy! Pauly Shore, the self-proclaimed Weasel who ruled on MTV and starred in last spring's movie Encino Man, looks like he taught himself to dress by watching music videos. Chilling, in the old-fashioned sense of the word. By layering on the denim jeans (the more rips the better) and denim jackets, and tying one scarf around his rat's-nest hair and another over his shoulders, this surfer lewd looks like he's on permanent Shore leave.
And then there are the shorts. Suffice it to say that Pauly is no Boris Becker in the pins department. "Pauly Shore should think about buying a mirror," harrumphs menswear designer Andrew Fezza. Preferably one that talks back.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!