Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wisconsin Park Workers Shovel Snow So Elderly Man Can Reach Wife's Memorial
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Dierks Bentley Gets Pranked by a Revenge-Seeking Kip Moore
- Can't Do a Chin-Up? No Problem – This Easy Move Gives You the Same Results
- Two Sons Fight to Keep Father Who Murdered Their Mom Behind Bars
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION STATEMENT: ...Not!
NEVER SEEN WITHOUT: A scarf. Could he be paying twisted homage to Isadora Duncan?
SQUEAL APPEAL: Thirteen-year-olds think he's someone to emulate.
It's a generational thing, buuuh-dy! Pauly Shore, the self-proclaimed Weasel who ruled on MTV and starred in last spring's movie Encino Man, looks like he taught himself to dress by watching music videos. Chilling, in the old-fashioned sense of the word. By layering on the denim jeans (the more rips the better) and denim jackets, and tying one scarf around his rat's-nest hair and another over his shoulders, this surfer lewd looks like he's on permanent Shore leave.
And then there are the shorts. Suffice it to say that Pauly is no Boris Becker in the pins department. "Pauly Shore should think about buying a mirror," harrumphs menswear designer Andrew Fezza. Preferably one that talks back.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!