Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 6-Year-Old Boy Shot in South Carolina Elementary School Shooting Dies
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Amber Rose Rocks Black Bodysuit for Second Annual SlutWalk
- Sweet Sweats! Kim Kardashian Spends Casual Day in Paris Shopping and Hanging With Naomi Campbell
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Plaid Button-Down Does Something Others Don't (Love This!)
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION STATEMENT: ...Not!
NEVER SEEN WITHOUT: A scarf. Could he be paying twisted homage to Isadora Duncan?
SQUEAL APPEAL: Thirteen-year-olds think he's someone to emulate.
It's a generational thing, buuuh-dy! Pauly Shore, the self-proclaimed Weasel who ruled on MTV and starred in last spring's movie Encino Man, looks like he taught himself to dress by watching music videos. Chilling, in the old-fashioned sense of the word. By layering on the denim jeans (the more rips the better) and denim jackets, and tying one scarf around his rat's-nest hair and another over his shoulders, this surfer lewd looks like he's on permanent Shore leave.
And then there are the shorts. Suffice it to say that Pauly is no Boris Becker in the pins department. "Pauly Shore should think about buying a mirror," harrumphs menswear designer Andrew Fezza. Preferably one that talks back.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!