Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Royal Twins Alert! Monaco's 8-Month-Old Jacques and Gabriella Trade Dior for Adorable Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Dylan Penn: Dad Sean Doing 'Great' Post-Breakup with Charlize Theron
- It's National Bow Tie Day, A.K.A. an Excuse to Look at Hot Stars in Suits
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Hollywood Hills Ideas to Steal for Your Own Home
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION STATEMENT: ...Not!
NEVER SEEN WITHOUT: A scarf. Could he be paying twisted homage to Isadora Duncan?
SQUEAL APPEAL: Thirteen-year-olds think he's someone to emulate.
It's a generational thing, buuuh-dy! Pauly Shore, the self-proclaimed Weasel who ruled on MTV and starred in last spring's movie Encino Man, looks like he taught himself to dress by watching music videos. Chilling, in the old-fashioned sense of the word. By layering on the denim jeans (the more rips the better) and denim jackets, and tying one scarf around his rat's-nest hair and another over his shoulders, this surfer lewd looks like he's on permanent Shore leave.
And then there are the shorts. Suffice it to say that Pauly is no Boris Becker in the pins department. "Pauly Shore should think about buying a mirror," harrumphs menswear designer Andrew Fezza. Preferably one that talks back.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!