Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
- Mae Whitman Talks Parenthood Finale and What's Next
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
The Jackson Two
INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE I: They look exactly alike.
INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE II: They look like no one else on Earth.
They are the brother and sister from another planet—bizarre, otherworldly changelings beamed here to inhabit the corporeal space relinquished by the real Michael and La Toya, but unable to maintain the physical illusion as feature alter feature changes shape and texture and color. And—a dead giveaway of aliens in our midst—they never manage to dress like human beings. Sometimes they try. La Toya, the diva du jour of Paris for a few months last summer during a run at the Moulin Rouge, went to the opening of Euro Disney wearing a little cancan number that made her look, well, Goofy. And Michael? "I remember what he looked like as a child, and he was so cute," says interior designer Mario Buatta. "Now I just wish he'd find his other glove."
Or he could lose the one he's got.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!