Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Houston Shooting: Gunman Was 'Disgruntled' Lawyer with Nazi Emblems on His 'Military-Style' Attire During Attack
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- From INSTANT: WATCH: These Sia Covers Will Blow Your Mind
- Craziest Insta of the Week?! Sylvester Stallone and Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair Prop Up Kate Hudson in Epic Snap
- Have Your Say: Who Won Last Night's Presidential Debate?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
The Jackson Two
INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE I: They look exactly alike.
INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE II: They look like no one else on Earth.
They are the brother and sister from another planet—bizarre, otherworldly changelings beamed here to inhabit the corporeal space relinquished by the real Michael and La Toya, but unable to maintain the physical illusion as feature alter feature changes shape and texture and color. And—a dead giveaway of aliens in our midst—they never manage to dress like human beings. Sometimes they try. La Toya, the diva du jour of Paris for a few months last summer during a run at the Moulin Rouge, went to the opening of Euro Disney wearing a little cancan number that made her look, well, Goofy. And Michael? "I remember what he looked like as a child, and he was so cute," says interior designer Mario Buatta. "Now I just wish he'd find his other glove."
Or he could lose the one he's got.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!