Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gorilla Shot and Killed at Cincinnati Zoo After Boy, 4, Slips into Gorilla Enclosure
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Waiting to Exhale: Prince William Warms Up for Polo by Doing Yoga in White Jeans
- Check Out the Very Sexy New Swim Line Ashley Graham Designed (Available Now!)
- 10 Summer-Ready White Dresses You Need Right Now
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION CREDO: Less is Moore.
NEVER SEEN WITHOUT: Attitude.
COUTURE CONTRIBUTION: Dog bootees—at $400 a pooch—for her privileged Yorkies.
With or without child, Mrs. Bruce Willis sure knows how to model a birthday suit. It's putting her clothes on that gets this actress into trouble. The gamine-faced beauty has a split fashion personality, and style watchers say both of them need help. First there's Demi's all-out '40s pinup incarnation, in which she combines too little material with too much makeup. "She obviously has a good body," says designer Vera Wang. "But it would be chicer if she didn't show it all, all the time." But when Demi dresses down, she goes to the other extreme—a Chaplin-esque waif whose Big Top—size clothes overwhelm her naked face. There is something to be said, after all, for not going all the way.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!