Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jay Z Defends Tidal After the New Service Is Slammed in the Press: 'We Are Human'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Kaitlyn Smith Undergoes Second Skin Removal Surgery: 'I'm Starting to Look More Like a Teenager'
- Remembering the Possum: A Peek Inside the New George Jones Museum
- Watch Channing Tatum Get Hotter and Hotter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION CREDO: Less is Moore.
NEVER SEEN WITHOUT: Attitude.
COUTURE CONTRIBUTION: Dog bootees—at $400 a pooch—for her privileged Yorkies.
With or without child, Mrs. Bruce Willis sure knows how to model a birthday suit. It's putting her clothes on that gets this actress into trouble. The gamine-faced beauty has a split fashion personality, and style watchers say both of them need help. First there's Demi's all-out '40s pinup incarnation, in which she combines too little material with too much makeup. "She obviously has a good body," says designer Vera Wang. "But it would be chicer if she didn't show it all, all the time." But when Demi dresses down, she goes to the other extreme—a Chaplin-esque waif whose Big Top—size clothes overwhelm her naked face. There is something to be said, after all, for not going all the way.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!