Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION CREDO: Less is Moore.
NEVER SEEN WITHOUT: Attitude.
COUTURE CONTRIBUTION: Dog bootees—at $400 a pooch—for her privileged Yorkies.
With or without child, Mrs. Bruce Willis sure knows how to model a birthday suit. It's putting her clothes on that gets this actress into trouble. The gamine-faced beauty has a split fashion personality, and style watchers say both of them need help. First there's Demi's all-out '40s pinup incarnation, in which she combines too little material with too much makeup. "She obviously has a good body," says designer Vera Wang. "But it would be chicer if she didn't show it all, all the time." But when Demi dresses down, she goes to the other extreme—a Chaplin-esque waif whose Big Top—size clothes overwhelm her naked face. There is something to be said, after all, for not going all the way.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!