Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Puppy Love! Chrissy Teigen Shares Luna's Playdate with French Bulldog Pippa
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Amanda Knox Reveals Why She Initially Lied About Being in the Apartment When Her Roommate Meredith Kercher Was Killed
- EXCLUSIVE: Is Grease 2: Live Already in the Works?
- Will Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt Move to London After Split?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Let's get busy!
CLUBS: The Rainbow Coalition—never met a color he wouldn't wear.
BEST FEATURE: Always a shoulder pad for guests to cry on.
Sometimes his style is fly. More often it's Superfly. All that Simonized leather, those suits big enough to swallow Cleveland, the jewelry, make it easy to confuse Arsenio's late-nightly TV house party with a costume ball. "Woof, woof, woof," barks menswear designer Andrew Fezza. More diplomatically, fashion forecaster David Wolfe observes, "His style overshadows his personality, which is big enough." Maybe it's time for Arsenio to take his own advice—and give it up.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!