Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Step Out for Stylish Dinner Date After Yeezy Fashion Show
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- POTUS and FLOTUS' Valentine's Day Messages to Each Other – and Why They Never Fight
- Mother of Columbine Shooter Speaks Out Nearly 17 Years After Massacre: Not a Day Goes by That 'I Don't Think of the People That Dylan Harmed'
- Is This Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift Part II? Rapper Insists Her Joke Inspired 'Famous' Lyrics: 'I Did Not Diss' Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Let's get busy!
CLUBS: The Rainbow Coalition—never met a color he wouldn't wear.
BEST FEATURE: Always a shoulder pad for guests to cry on.
Sometimes his style is fly. More often it's Superfly. All that Simonized leather, those suits big enough to swallow Cleveland, the jewelry, make it easy to confuse Arsenio's late-nightly TV house party with a costume ball. "Woof, woof, woof," barks menswear designer Andrew Fezza. More diplomatically, fashion forecaster David Wolfe observes, "His style overshadows his personality, which is big enough." Maybe it's time for Arsenio to take his own advice—and give it up.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!