Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 50 Cent Reveals $108k-a-Month Expenses in Bankruptcy Court, Including $12k on Grooming and Gardening!
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- A Timeline of Gwen and Gavin's Love and Life Together
- Keith Urban, Darius Rucker and More CMA Fest Stars Share Their Craziest Fan Encounters
- Demi Lovato on Relapsing: I Wanted to Sabotage Everything Around Me So That I Could Sabotage Myself
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
HAIR EFFECT: Princess Dye.
STYLE: Not her racket.
THE BRIGHT SIDE: She's still young.
On court, the Yugoslav-born Seles is relatively safe in whites. But in civvies, the Grand Slam champ too often courts calamity, shopping with more enthusiasm than savvy. Her look runs the gamut from skintight homages to idol Madonna to strobe-bright glitz—this expensive mistake by Versace suggests an Ivana-in-training. And then there's her coiffure. So far she has triple-faulted—with peroxide platinum, a curly copper top and her current sooty shade. While designer Valentino is kind—"I think she makes a bit of effort"—others think her sartorial strokes need work. Says menswear designer Andrew Fezza: "She tries too hard."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!