Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That '70s Show Star Topher Grace Ties the Knot with Ashley Hinshaw
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
HAIR EFFECT: Princess Dye.
STYLE: Not her racket.
THE BRIGHT SIDE: She's still young.
On court, the Yugoslav-born Seles is relatively safe in whites. But in civvies, the Grand Slam champ too often courts calamity, shopping with more enthusiasm than savvy. Her look runs the gamut from skintight homages to idol Madonna to strobe-bright glitz—this expensive mistake by Versace suggests an Ivana-in-training. And then there's her coiffure. So far she has triple-faulted—with peroxide platinum, a curly copper top and her current sooty shade. While designer Valentino is kind—"I think she makes a bit of effort"—others think her sartorial strokes need work. Says menswear designer Andrew Fezza: "She tries too hard."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!