Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Amy Schumer Raps a Kanye West Song with Talib Kweli
- Read the Cover Story:
Josh Duggar's Shocking Double Life
- Find Out Which Husband and Wife Will Battle in the Ballroom on Dancing with the Stars
- The Adorable Way Bindi Irwin's Little Brother Is Helping Her Prep for Dancing With the Stars
- Judalon Smyth, Who Testified against Erik and Lyle Menendez, Speaks Out for First Time in 20 Years
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
HAIR EFFECT: Princess Dye.
STYLE: Not her racket.
THE BRIGHT SIDE: She's still young.
On court, the Yugoslav-born Seles is relatively safe in whites. But in civvies, the Grand Slam champ too often courts calamity, shopping with more enthusiasm than savvy. Her look runs the gamut from skintight homages to idol Madonna to strobe-bright glitz—this expensive mistake by Versace suggests an Ivana-in-training. And then there's her coiffure. So far she has triple-faulted—with peroxide platinum, a curly copper top and her current sooty shade. While designer Valentino is kind—"I think she makes a bit of effort"—others think her sartorial strokes need work. Says menswear designer Andrew Fezza: "She tries too hard."
August 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!