Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
HAIR EFFECT: Princess Dye.
STYLE: Not her racket.
THE BRIGHT SIDE: She's still young.
On court, the Yugoslav-born Seles is relatively safe in whites. But in civvies, the Grand Slam champ too often courts calamity, shopping with more enthusiasm than savvy. Her look runs the gamut from skintight homages to idol Madonna to strobe-bright glitz—this expensive mistake by Versace suggests an Ivana-in-training. And then there's her coiffure. So far she has triple-faulted—with peroxide platinum, a curly copper top and her current sooty shade. While designer Valentino is kind—"I think she makes a bit of effort"—others think her sartorial strokes need work. Says menswear designer Andrew Fezza: "She tries too hard."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!