Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- From the PEOPLE Archives: Gene Wilder's Tearful Goodbye to Wife Gilda Radner
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Animal Group Helps Owner Find Missing Greyhound, Then Takes Her Away
- Gene Wilder Dies: Mel Brooks, Josh Gad and More Celebrities Pay Tribute
- WATCH: Kanye West Cries with Wife Kim Kardashian West in His New 'Wolves' Music Video
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
HAIR EFFECT: Princess Dye.
STYLE: Not her racket.
THE BRIGHT SIDE: She's still young.
On court, the Yugoslav-born Seles is relatively safe in whites. But in civvies, the Grand Slam champ too often courts calamity, shopping with more enthusiasm than savvy. Her look runs the gamut from skintight homages to idol Madonna to strobe-bright glitz—this expensive mistake by Versace suggests an Ivana-in-training. And then there's her coiffure. So far she has triple-faulted—with peroxide platinum, a curly copper top and her current sooty shade. While designer Valentino is kind—"I think she makes a bit of effort"—others think her sartorial strokes need work. Says menswear designer Andrew Fezza: "She tries too hard."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!