Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Johnny Depp Responds to Domestic Abuse Claim: Lawyer Says Amber Heard Is Making Allegations to Gain Upper Hand in Divorce
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Judge Denies Request to Protect Amber Heard's Dog, Pistol, after Hearing on Domestic Violence Allegations
- Amber Heard's Shocking Abuse Claims Against Johnny Depp: Details of Alleged Attack 2 Days Before She Filed for Divorce
- Swimsuit Model Mayka Kukucova Found Guilty of Murdering Jewelry Tycoon Ex-Boyfriend Andrew Bush
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION PHILOSOPHY: Whatever fits.
BASIC LOOK: Housewife-hooker.
CONSTANT ACCESSORY: Husband Tom Arnold.
SIGN OF HOPE: At least she doesn't wear big plaids.
No mistaking Roseanne Arnold at the Emmys. Brighter than a fire truck and nearly as big, the star of Roseanne was the Lady in Red. Stuffed into a leather Brünnhilde dress with its own built-in breastplate, Arnold dug herself deep into her own fashion groove—as always. "She is void of any taste in any department," declares designer Nolan Miller.
Not that she doesn't enjoy herself. Roseanne wears what she wants when she wants, and decorum be damned. It's so much more fun, after all, to wear dresses cut low enough to reveal your bodacious tatas and tattoos fore and aft. As designer Louis Dell'Olio says, "She has made a fortune being brassy. She'll never be Audrey Hepburn, and why should she?" Precisely.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!