Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION FIRST: Cross-dressing to new lows.
HAIR: Bandana republic.
Down in the mosh pit, out on the street, Axl's look is the look for the 19ish, as a whole generation dons biker shorts and baseball caps and pierces its nipples to accommodate the rings. (Doesn't anyone make clip-ons?) Still, there comes a time for everyone to admit that the angry-young-rocker act is old. Maybe now's the moment for Axl to drop the shorts (well, maybe drop is a poor word) and put on long pants. But then, given Axl's public persona—nasty, brutish and short-tempered—who's going to give him fashion advice? Valentino, for one. "I don't like the way he dresses," he declares. "I mean, to come onstage in your underwear." So lose your illusion, Axl. Stop dressing like your own worst imitator.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!