Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious
- FROM EW Jay Z Mentions Beyoncé's Lemonade on New 'All the Way Up' Remix
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION FIRST: Cross-dressing to new lows.
HAIR: Bandana republic.
Down in the mosh pit, out on the street, Axl's look is the look for the 19ish, as a whole generation dons biker shorts and baseball caps and pierces its nipples to accommodate the rings. (Doesn't anyone make clip-ons?) Still, there comes a time for everyone to admit that the angry-young-rocker act is old. Maybe now's the moment for Axl to drop the shorts (well, maybe drop is a poor word) and put on long pants. But then, given Axl's public persona—nasty, brutish and short-tempered—who's going to give him fashion advice? Valentino, for one. "I don't like the way he dresses," he declares. "I mean, to come onstage in your underwear." So lose your illusion, Axl. Stop dressing like your own worst imitator.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!