Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother of Murdered 12-Year-Old Recalls the Day of His Death: 'I Was in Complete Shock'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Warren Beatty Would Want Ronald Reagan (or Maybe President Obama) to Play Him in a Biopic
- WATCH: Justin Theroux's Cousin Louis Takes on Church of Scientology in New Movie
- WATCH: Verne Troyer Opens Up About Being Called the M-Word As a Child – and How He Physically Defended Himself Against a Bully
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION FIRST: Cross-dressing to new lows.
HAIR: Bandana republic.
Down in the mosh pit, out on the street, Axl's look is the look for the 19ish, as a whole generation dons biker shorts and baseball caps and pierces its nipples to accommodate the rings. (Doesn't anyone make clip-ons?) Still, there comes a time for everyone to admit that the angry-young-rocker act is old. Maybe now's the moment for Axl to drop the shorts (well, maybe drop is a poor word) and put on long pants. But then, given Axl's public persona—nasty, brutish and short-tempered—who's going to give him fashion advice? Valentino, for one. "I don't like the way he dresses," he declares. "I mean, to come onstage in your underwear." So lose your illusion, Axl. Stop dressing like your own worst imitator.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!