Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heart Singer Ann Wilson’s Husband Arrested After Allegedly Hitting Her 16-Year-Old Twin Nephews
- Read the Cover Story: Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: How I Finally Found Happiness
- Sperm Donor Who Allegedly Fathered 36 Kids and Claimed Genius-Level IQ Admits 'He Was Not Truthful': Police
- Cheryl Burke on Returning to DWTS and What It's Really Like Working with Ryan Lochte
- WATCH: Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy and More Show Off Their Best Moves in Surfaced Dancing with the Stars Audition Tapes
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION FIRST: Cross-dressing to new lows.
HAIR: Bandana republic.
Down in the mosh pit, out on the street, Axl's look is the look for the 19ish, as a whole generation dons biker shorts and baseball caps and pierces its nipples to accommodate the rings. (Doesn't anyone make clip-ons?) Still, there comes a time for everyone to admit that the angry-young-rocker act is old. Maybe now's the moment for Axl to drop the shorts (well, maybe drop is a poor word) and put on long pants. But then, given Axl's public persona—nasty, brutish and short-tempered—who's going to give him fashion advice? Valentino, for one. "I don't like the way he dresses," he declares. "I mean, to come onstage in your underwear." So lose your illusion, Axl. Stop dressing like your own worst imitator.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!