Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Garner Keeps Working, Ben Affleck Keeps a Low Profile Days After Nanny Infidelity Claims
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Four Things to Know about Korean Heartthrob Kim Soo Hyun
- Colorado Man Rescues Unconscious 4-Year-Old Girl After Near-Drowning in Lake: 'She Was Already Blue'
- 'Rose Garden' Singer Lynn Anderson Has Died
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION FIRST: Cross-dressing to new lows.
HAIR: Bandana republic.
Down in the mosh pit, out on the street, Axl's look is the look for the 19ish, as a whole generation dons biker shorts and baseball caps and pierces its nipples to accommodate the rings. (Doesn't anyone make clip-ons?) Still, there comes a time for everyone to admit that the angry-young-rocker act is old. Maybe now's the moment for Axl to drop the shorts (well, maybe drop is a poor word) and put on long pants. But then, given Axl's public persona—nasty, brutish and short-tempered—who's going to give him fashion advice? Valentino, for one. "I don't like the way he dresses," he declares. "I mean, to come onstage in your underwear." So lose your illusion, Axl. Stop dressing like your own worst imitator.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!