Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Teen Mom Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian (Video)
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
FASHION FIRST: Cross-dressing to new lows.
HAIR: Bandana republic.
Down in the mosh pit, out on the street, Axl's look is the look for the 19ish, as a whole generation dons biker shorts and baseball caps and pierces its nipples to accommodate the rings. (Doesn't anyone make clip-ons?) Still, there comes a time for everyone to admit that the angry-young-rocker act is old. Maybe now's the moment for Axl to drop the shorts (well, maybe drop is a poor word) and put on long pants. But then, given Axl's public persona—nasty, brutish and short-tempered—who's going to give him fashion advice? Valentino, for one. "I don't like the way he dresses," he declares. "I mean, to come onstage in your underwear." So lose your illusion, Axl. Stop dressing like your own worst imitator.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!