Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Up, Up and Away! Princess Kate and Prince William Jet to Vancouver on a Sea Plane
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Laurie Hernandez Can't Keep Her Cool When She Has a Surprise Meeting with Tori Kelly
- Taraji P. Henson Fires Back at 50 Cent After Empire Diss: 'Loose Change Makes So Much Unnecessary Noise'
- Ben Higgins: Lauren Bushnell and I 'Don't Want To Be Overwhelmed' at Wedding
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
NEWEST SELF: Pictorial bi toy.
BIGGEST CHALLENGE: Finding fresh ways to shock.
Any photograph of the Material Girl actually wearing any material is hopelessly un-courant. Her latest incarnation means there's a lot more of her—in fact, almost all of her—on display in Sex and Erotica, her new book and record. Given her eccentric fashion choices, nudity may be the way to go. After all, skin is always in—but some outfits are always out. Take the passé gold tooth, coupled with slovenly cuffs, displayed in September, when she was still wearing clothes. "Madonna could be one of the most glamorous, beautiful women in the world," says Key West designer Beverly Nelson Safire. "I think she chooses not to." Susan Bixler adds, "It doesn't take a great deal of wardrobe creativity to shock and offend. It's harder to be tasteful." And James Brady asks simply, "Do we really have to put up with this?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!