Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber on Rumored Girlfriend Hailey Baldwin: She's 'Someone I Really Love,' Says the Singer
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Big Ang's Mob Wives Costar Carla Facciolo Speaks Out: 'You'd Never Know' She Has Stage 4 Cancer
- Charlie Sheen Calls Doctor Who Claimed to Cure Him of HIV 'Dangerous'
- Is Hillary in Trouble After Losing New Hampshire, the Clinton 'Comeback' State?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
BEST ACCESSORY 1: The legs.
BEST ACCESSORY 2: The cheekbones.
MOST OFTEN COMPARED TO: Rita Hayworth.
OK, if Geena is the reincarnation of Rita Hayworth, as her legion of fans seems to think, answer this: Would Rita Hayworth show up at the Oscars wearing a creation (by Ruth Meyers and Bill Hargate) that made her look like a tall, foam-covered sea horse? Would she be guilty of felony color coordination (inset)? Geena's looks and 6' height put her in a league of her own, and she has said again and again that she hates to play it safe. But taking fashion risks is one thing, and bungee jumping without a cord is something else. Valentino, however, approves. "She's the only actress who dares to be glamorous," he says. "Geena, and maybe Kim Basinger." Kim Basinger? Just a little quiet good taste, for heaven's sake, Geena, or they'll call the sequel Thelma & Puh-leeze!
February 10, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!