Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton's 'Fight Song': Elizabeth Banks, Mandy Moore and Pitch Perfect Cast Star in Campaign Anthem Video
- 'I Married My Best Friend' – Bill Clinton Makes Intensely Personal Case for His Wife to Be Entrusted with the Presidency
- The 10 Most Important Moments That Happened on The Bachelorette: Men Tell All – and We Promise They're Not All About Chad
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
BEST ACCESSORY 1: The legs.
BEST ACCESSORY 2: The cheekbones.
MOST OFTEN COMPARED TO: Rita Hayworth.
OK, if Geena is the reincarnation of Rita Hayworth, as her legion of fans seems to think, answer this: Would Rita Hayworth show up at the Oscars wearing a creation (by Ruth Meyers and Bill Hargate) that made her look like a tall, foam-covered sea horse? Would she be guilty of felony color coordination (inset)? Geena's looks and 6' height put her in a league of her own, and she has said again and again that she hates to play it safe. But taking fashion risks is one thing, and bungee jumping without a cord is something else. Valentino, however, approves. "She's the only actress who dares to be glamorous," he says. "Geena, and maybe Kim Basinger." Kim Basinger? Just a little quiet good taste, for heaven's sake, Geena, or they'll call the sequel Thelma & Puh-leeze!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!