Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Former Boxing Champ Victor Ortiz Arrested at Kenny Chesney Concert
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Baby Holds His Own in Father-Son Sing-Along (Video)
- Ohio Man Facing Charges After Climbing into Cougar Enclosure at Columbus Zoo
- Wicked Tuna Star Paul Herbert Indicted for Fraud
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
Ta-Ta, Taffeta, and So Long, Spandex. The Celebrities' Fabric of Choice This Year: Quality Epidermis—and Plenty of It. It's Environmentally Correct, Resists Wrinkles (for a While) and Gets Lots of Exposure. Just Ask Madonna.
Do ruffles become the man? Right Said Fred's Richard and Fred Fairbrass try for the big frill.
Catwoman Michelle Pfeiffer got her back up for the Golden Globes.
Mick's model Carla Bruni takes the plunge to daring new depths.
These boobs are made for walkin': Madonna strutted a whole lot of her stuff for AIDS.
Keep your pants on, Marky Mark. Calvin's check is in the mail.
90210-oh. Tori Spelling spelled b-a-d in a girdle dress.
Cindy Crawford was in bondage to fashion in Manhattan last month.
July 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!