Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- RHONJ Star Amber Marchese's Breast Cancer Has Not Spread: 'I Am Very Blessed'
- Beyoncé Reminds Us Who Calls the Shots with New 'Queen Bee' Sweatshirt
- Look Back: The Ups & Downs of the Duggar Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
Ta-Ta, Taffeta, and So Long, Spandex. The Celebrities' Fabric of Choice This Year: Quality Epidermis—and Plenty of It. It's Environmentally Correct, Resists Wrinkles (for a While) and Gets Lots of Exposure. Just Ask Madonna.
Do ruffles become the man? Right Said Fred's Richard and Fred Fairbrass try for the big frill.
Catwoman Michelle Pfeiffer got her back up for the Golden Globes.
Mick's model Carla Bruni takes the plunge to daring new depths.
These boobs are made for walkin': Madonna strutted a whole lot of her stuff for AIDS.
Keep your pants on, Marky Mark. Calvin's check is in the mail.
90210-oh. Tori Spelling spelled b-a-d in a girdle dress.
Cindy Crawford was in bondage to fashion in Manhattan last month.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!