Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Richard Blais' Fried Chicken 'Oysters' Are Even Better for Game Day Than Wings (No Bones About It)
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Big Boy Bei Bei Takes His First Panda Steps Outside
- Johnny Depp Reveals How He Fell in Love with Amber Heard: 'She Was in My Head'
- Amy (Duggar) King's Husband on His Biggest 'Mess-Ups' with Her Ultra-Conservative Family
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
Ta-Ta, Taffeta, and So Long, Spandex. The Celebrities' Fabric of Choice This Year: Quality Epidermis—and Plenty of It. It's Environmentally Correct, Resists Wrinkles (for a While) and Gets Lots of Exposure. Just Ask Madonna.
Do ruffles become the man? Right Said Fred's Richard and Fred Fairbrass try for the big frill.
Catwoman Michelle Pfeiffer got her back up for the Golden Globes.
Mick's model Carla Bruni takes the plunge to daring new depths.
These boobs are made for walkin': Madonna strutted a whole lot of her stuff for AIDS.
Keep your pants on, Marky Mark. Calvin's check is in the mail.
90210-oh. Tori Spelling spelled b-a-d in a girdle dress.
Cindy Crawford was in bondage to fashion in Manhattan last month.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!