Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: I Want My Wedding to Be the Royal Wedding Meets the Met Ball
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- British Man Claims to Have Spent $150K+ to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on his Final Episode of Late Late Show
- 13 Reasons Bill Murray Had His Best Year Yet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
Doesn't This Crowd Have Mirrors? Isn't There One Good Friend to Whisper "Bury the Bustier?"
HAREM SCARUM: For deejay Casey Kasem's wife, Jean, every night is a fright. Give it up, Jean. Just once, think Chanel.
WORST TRESSED: It's a tough cornrow to hoe, as Juliette (Husbands and Wives) Lewis has yet to learn at 19.
FURGET IT, HONEY: Patti LaBelle was out all night—way, way out—at the NAACP Image Awards, where she created an indelible image of her own.
GARTH VADER: Is Garth Brooks taking formal-wear advice from Johnny Cash? He may live at the top of the charts, but there's nobody home in his closet. So lighten up, Garth—and wear a hat, please.
AGHAST FROM THE PAST: Even the tides wouldn't take out Streisand in this batty retro getup. If this is the back-to-the-future look, we'd rather fast-forward.
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!