Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: All the Celeb Babies Who Made Their Social Media Debut in 2016
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Loves Finger Painting with Her Kids: They've 'Taught Me How to Have Fun in the Most Simple Moments'
- Amy Schumer: Attending the Met Gala 'Felt Like a Punishment'
- Woody Allen Opens Up About His 'Happy' Marriage, Children Ronan and Dylan and Reveals That He Lives an 'Isolated Life'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
Doesn't This Crowd Have Mirrors? Isn't There One Good Friend to Whisper "Bury the Bustier?"
HAREM SCARUM: For deejay Casey Kasem's wife, Jean, every night is a fright. Give it up, Jean. Just once, think Chanel.
WORST TRESSED: It's a tough cornrow to hoe, as Juliette (Husbands and Wives) Lewis has yet to learn at 19.
FURGET IT, HONEY: Patti LaBelle was out all night—way, way out—at the NAACP Image Awards, where she created an indelible image of her own.
GARTH VADER: Is Garth Brooks taking formal-wear advice from Johnny Cash? He may live at the top of the charts, but there's nobody home in his closet. So lighten up, Garth—and wear a hat, please.
AGHAST FROM THE PAST: Even the tides wouldn't take out Streisand in this batty retro getup. If this is the back-to-the-future look, we'd rather fast-forward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!