Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 26, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 17
Doesn't This Crowd Have Mirrors? Isn't There One Good Friend to Whisper "Bury the Bustier?"
HAREM SCARUM: For deejay Casey Kasem's wife, Jean, every night is a fright. Give it up, Jean. Just once, think Chanel.
WORST TRESSED: It's a tough cornrow to hoe, as Juliette (Husbands and Wives) Lewis has yet to learn at 19.
FURGET IT, HONEY: Patti LaBelle was out all night—way, way out—at the NAACP Image Awards, where she created an indelible image of her own.
GARTH VADER: Is Garth Brooks taking formal-wear advice from Johnny Cash? He may live at the top of the charts, but there's nobody home in his closet. So lighten up, Garth—and wear a hat, please.
AGHAST FROM THE PAST: Even the tides wouldn't take out Streisand in this batty retro getup. If this is the back-to-the-future look, we'd rather fast-forward.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!