Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Janet Jackson's New Music Video for 'Dammn Baby' Following Pregnancy Reports
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Gwen Stefani Lets George Clooney and Julia Roberts Hitch a Ride for Her Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- Former Presidents George Bush Sr. and Son Bush Jr. Will Not Endorse Donald Trump as a Presidential Candidate
- Chrissy Teigen Shows off Her Envy-Inducing Three-Week Post-Baby Body
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 14, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 24
So, like what—the food is better at the L.A. Forum? Daryl Hannah gazes skeptically at a tray of Madison Square Garden cuisine proffered by her steady, John F. Kennedy Jr., during a Knicks game in New York City. PS.: Nice hat, John! It takes a secure man to wear plaid.
Loni Anderson saved some lip shtick for Charles Nelson Reilly after a benefit performance for her husband's school, the Burt Reynolds Institute for Theatre Training in Tequesta, Fla. Reynolds, accompanied by Evening Shade cast members, dedicated the evening to Reilly, who has taught at BRITT since 1979.
"I have visited the hell we call Somalia, and the images will haunt me for the rest of my life," said Sophia Loren, who inspected war-torn Baidoa as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations. The Italian actress hopes to bring more world attention to the famine-ravaged country "before we lose an entire generation of children."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!