Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 26
What A Year!
1992 Was a Year of Tumultuous Change, from Buck House to the White House, and Not All the Players Exited Laughing
But some things are constant. Madonna proved that sex still sells, and never better than when she's the one selling it. Diana and Charles and Mia and Woody all showed that relationships are as fragile as ever. And, sadly, Arthur Ashe taught us that AIDS, the disease of the '80s, is the disease of the '90s as well.
Many of the 25 intriguers we celebrate in this special double issue are singular achievers; others are just singular. But all of them captured our imagination and make us look forward to turning the page to another year. 1993, take your best shot!
March 05, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!