Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Missy Franklin on Her Beauty Routine After the Pool: 'I Have No Idea How My Hair Stays So Healthy!'
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
- All the Details on Laguna Beach Alum Alex Murrel Johnson's Beach-Themed Nursery for Son Levi
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 26
What A Year!
1992 Was a Year of Tumultuous Change, from Buck House to the White House, and Not All the Players Exited Laughing
But some things are constant. Madonna proved that sex still sells, and never better than when she's the one selling it. Diana and Charles and Mia and Woody all showed that relationships are as fragile as ever. And, sadly, Arthur Ashe taught us that AIDS, the disease of the '80s, is the disease of the '90s as well.
Many of the 25 intriguers we celebrate in this special double issue are singular achievers; others are just singular. But all of them captured our imagination and make us look forward to turning the page to another year. 1993, take your best shot!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!