Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Boy Scouts Officially End on Ban on Gay Leaders
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Luke Bryan Says He and His Wife Feel 'Honored' to Raise His Late Sister's Children
- RHOC Recap: Vicki Gunvalson and Meghan King Edmonds Fight Over Whether Wives Should Work
- Read Andi Dorfman's Words for Her Bachelorette Ex Nick Viall
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 26
What A Year!
1992 Was a Year of Tumultuous Change, from Buck House to the White House, and Not All the Players Exited Laughing
But some things are constant. Madonna proved that sex still sells, and never better than when she's the one selling it. Diana and Charles and Mia and Woody all showed that relationships are as fragile as ever. And, sadly, Arthur Ashe taught us that AIDS, the disease of the '80s, is the disease of the '90s as well.
Many of the 25 intriguers we celebrate in this special double issue are singular achievers; others are just singular. But all of them captured our imagination and make us look forward to turning the page to another year. 1993, take your best shot!
July 27, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!