Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday May 26, 2013 04:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 28, 1992
- Vol. 38
- No. 26
What A Year!
1992 Was a Year of Tumultuous Change, from Buck House to the White House, and Not All the Players Exited Laughing
But some things are constant. Madonna proved that sex still sells, and never better than when she's the one selling it. Diana and Charles and Mia and Woody all showed that relationships are as fragile as ever. And, sadly, Arthur Ashe taught us that AIDS, the disease of the '80s, is the disease of the '90s as well.
Many of the 25 intriguers we celebrate in this special double issue are singular achievers; others are just singular. But all of them captured our imagination and make us look forward to turning the page to another year. 1993, take your best shot!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!