Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jacob Tremblay Do an Adorable Blue Steel Impression on Conan
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- VIDEO: Kristen Wiig Makes a Pretty Convincing Peyton Manning on The Tonight Show
- Kanye West Selling T-Shirts With His Mother Donda and the Late Robert Kardashian's Faces on Them
- Kanye West Did Not Call Taylor Swift for Approval Over 'B----' Lyric, Singer Cautioned Him Against Releasing a 'Strong Misogynistic Message'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 11, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 1
2. Richard Dreyfuss starred in a Steven Spiel-I berg film in which humans communicated with UFOs via a five-note musical theme. What film?
3. In one of her last hits, Karen Carpenter sang out to which unidentified flying occupants?
4. How did HAL, the computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey, gel his name?
5. "In space, no one can hear you scream." What caused the unheard scream?
6. Who played the title character in My Favorite Martian?
7. After running the Ponderosa ranch as Ben Cart-wright, Lorne Greene moved into the future as commander Adama, skippering a very large spaceship. A A What was it called?
8. Who uttered these space) quotes:
a) "A Jedi craves not these things."
b) "To boldly go where no man has gone before."
c) "To boldly go where no one has gone before."
9. It starred in the film Forbidden Planet and later became a model for the robot in the TV series Lost in
Space. Name it.
10. Why didn't the space family Robinson (Lost in Space) trust Dr. Zachary Smith (far right)?
11. David Bowie sang of an exchange between Ground Control and Major Tom—and starred as a space alien. Name that tune and film.
1. RICARDO MONTALBAN
2. CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND.
3. OCCUPANTS OF INTERPLANETARY CRAFT.
4. EACH LETTER HAPPENS TO BE ONE BACK IN THE ALPHABET FROM IBM, BUT ACCORDING TO THE AUTHUR C. CLARKE, HAL STANDS FOR HEURISTICALLY-PROGRAMMED ALGOITHMIC COMPUTER.
5. THE ALIENS IN ALIEN, ALIENS, AND ALIEN 3 ALL MADE SIGOURNEY WEAVER SHRIEK.
6. RAY WALSTON.
7. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.
A) YODA, TRAINER OF JEDI KNIGHTS.
B) JIM KIRK (WILLIAM SHATNER), CAPTION OF THE ENTERPRISE IN STAR TREK.
C) JEAN-LUC PICARD (PATRICK STEWART), THE MORE POLITICALLY CORRECT CAPTION OF THE MODERNIZED STARSHIP IN STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION.
9. ROBBY THE ROBOT.
10. HE SABOTAGED THEIR SHIP AND GOT THEM LOST IN SPACE.
11. DAVID BOWIE SANG "SPACE ODDITY" AND STARRED IN THE MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!