Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 01, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 4
2. He did the twist, and later had modest success with a down-to-earth dance. Who is he, and what was the dance?
3. "Shall we dance?" asks Deborah Kerr of Yul Brynner in The King and I. But what dance did they actually do?
4. He died in a 1959 plane crash, but his Latin rhythm lived on in a 1987 movie. Who was he, and what was the film?
5. Playing a blind veteran in Scent of a Woman, Al Pacino glides across the floor doing what dance?
6. This TV showcase for teen idols and dancers be gan in Philadelphia in 1952. Name it.
7. Michael Jackson's backward shuffle has a name that Neil Armstrong would recognize. What is it?
8. He wore a white suit and led a disco surge in what film?
9. Hold your nose, put one arm in the air, bend your knees and sink slowly to the floor while gyrating. What are you doing?
10. "This is an invitation across the nation, a chance for the folks to meet." If we accepted this invitation from Martha & the Vandellas or Mick Jagger and David Bowie or the Mamas and the Papas, what would we be doing?
11. "I said, 'Take it easy baby,' I worked all day and my feet feel just like lead." What was the dance that got Elvis moving?
12. "When the clock strikes two and three and four, if the band slows down we'll yell for more." And do what, according to Bill Haley?
13. Australia's sweetheart played a rock-and-rollin' high schooler in which 1978 film?
14. Madonna popularized this dance known more for its poses than its footwork. What is it?
1. PATRICK SWAYZE AND JENNIFER GREY ARE DIRTY DANCING.
2. CHUBBY CHECKER, WHO PROMOTED THE LIMBO IN HIS SONG "LIMBO ROCK."
3. ANNA AND THE KING OF SIAM DID THE POLKA.
4. RITCHIE VALENS; LA BAMBA.
5. THE TANGO.
6. AMERICAN BANDSTAND.
7. MOONWALKING IS HIS STAGE SPECIALTY.
8. JOHN TRAVOLTA STARRED IN SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.
9. THE SWIM.
10. "DANCING IN THE STREET."
11. ELVIS DANCED THE BOSSA NOVA AND SANG "BOSSA NOVA BABY."
12. "WE'RE GONNA ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK TONIGHT."
13. OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN STARRED IN GREASE.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!