Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Veterans and At-Risk Chicago Teens Team up to Make a Change
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Alligator Caught on Video Scaling Fence with Ease at Florida Golf Course
- Peta Murgatroyd Dishes on Her Pregnancy Cravings: Chips, Salsa, Pineapple and Pickles!
- Find Out Why Earl Charles Spencer Says His Grandfather Is 'Rolling in His Grave' at Althorp
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 08, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 5
Spheres of Influence
Getting a Jump on Oscar, All Hollywood Turns Out for the Golden Globes
The evening's sponsor, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, is made up of correspondents for publications little known in the U.S., but they throw a festive party, at $450 a plate, and their knack of giving awards that often presage the Oscars has made the event a must for Hollywood's elite. Honoring TV as well as film work, the Globes draw an eclectic crowd. Catherine Deneuve rubbed shoulders with Peg Bundy herself (Katey Sagal), and Robert Downey Jr. chatted with Shirley MacLaine. Explained Jay ("I'm lucky to have a job") Leno: "It's like a show business prom."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!