Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- No New Trial for Boy Who Arrested at 11 for Murdering His Dad's Pregnant Fiancée
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Try the Mojito Recipe Celebs Enjoyed at Cannes
- DC Mansion Murders: Who Is Suspect Daron Dylon Wint?
- Ricky Schroder on Being Embedded with U.S. Troops in Afghanistan
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 08, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 5
Spheres of Influence
Getting a Jump on Oscar, All Hollywood Turns Out for the Golden Globes
The evening's sponsor, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, is made up of correspondents for publications little known in the U.S., but they throw a festive party, at $450 a plate, and their knack of giving awards that often presage the Oscars has made the event a must for Hollywood's elite. Honoring TV as well as film work, the Globes draw an eclectic crowd. Catherine Deneuve rubbed shoulders with Peg Bundy herself (Katey Sagal), and Robert Downey Jr. chatted with Shirley MacLaine. Explained Jay ("I'm lucky to have a job") Leno: "It's like a show business prom."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!