Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Daniel Craig Is the Ultimate Action Hero in New James Bond Spectre Trailer
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes for Accusing Police of Racially Profiling Her Son
- Heroes Among Us: After a Tragic Loss, Man Gives Sick Kids the Gift of Music
- Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle Welcome a Son
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 08, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 5
Spheres of Influence
Getting a Jump on Oscar, All Hollywood Turns Out for the Golden Globes
The evening's sponsor, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, is made up of correspondents for publications little known in the U.S., but they throw a festive party, at $450 a plate, and their knack of giving awards that often presage the Oscars has made the event a must for Hollywood's elite. Honoring TV as well as film work, the Globes draw an eclectic crowd. Catherine Deneuve rubbed shoulders with Peg Bundy herself (Katey Sagal), and Robert Downey Jr. chatted with Shirley MacLaine. Explained Jay ("I'm lucky to have a job") Leno: "It's like a show business prom."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!