Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida State Football Player Eats Lunch with Boy with Autism Who Was Sitting Alone: He 'Is a Hero'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Why Rob Kardashian Skipped Kim and Kanye's Wedding – and Became a Recluse
- 10 of Princess Diana's Best-Remembered PEOPLE Covers
- The Biggest Celeb Real Estate News of the Month: Bernie Buys Big, Hugh Hefner Sells and More!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 01, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 8
1. One of her most popular movies, with Jane Russell, had a title that might upset brunets. What was it?
2. She moved from High Society to the highest society. Name her and her darker-haired Princess daughters.
3. One of her tours is Blonde Ambition, but a body of evidence indicates her roots were once a different hue. What was it, and who is she?
4. This sandy-haired guy rode with Paul Newman, wrote with Dustin Hoffman and romanced Barbra Streisand. Name him and the three films.
5. This '60s TV precursor to Bart Simpson was based on a comic-strip character. Name him.
6. It was 1992's battle of the blondes: He questioned her show's family values; she challenged his political views. Who are they?
7. She played Maddie Hayes, David Addison's lust object. Name the series and the stars.
8. This fairways hero is called the Golden Bear. Who is he?
9. She led a rock group called Blondie. What's her real name?
10. A stone, a jewel and roses figure in three movies teaming a blond actress and two male costars. Name the pictures and the players.
11. Most of the characters in his biggest movie couldn't see or hear him. Why not?
12. Who is this bombshell, and what is her weapon?
1. MARILYN MONROE PROVED GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES (1953).
2. GRACE KELLY MARRIED PRINCE RAINIER OF MONACO AND PRODUCED STEPHANIE AND CAROLINE.
3. MADONNA'S HAIR IS REALLY DARK BROWN.
4. ROBERT REDFORD: BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID, ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN AND THE WAY WE WERE.
5. JAY NORTH OF DENNIS THE MENACE.
6. DAN QUAYLE AND CANDICE BERGEN TANGLED OVER UNWED MURPHYN BROWN'S MOTHERHOOD.
7. CYBILL SHEPHERD AND BRUCE WILLIS IN MOONLIGHTING.
8. JACK NICKLAUS.
9. DEBORAH HARRY.
10. KATHLEEN TURNER, MICHAEL DOUGLAS AND DANNY DEVITO: ROMANCING THE STONE, THE JEWEL OF THE NILE AND THE WAR OF THE ROSES.
11. BECAUSE PATRICK SWAYZE WAS GHOST-LY.
12. BASIC INSTINCT'S SHARON STONE (APPARENTLY) USED AN ICE PICK.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!