Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- VIDEO: Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Awards Speech
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Win Big in Christian Siriano Gowns
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 22, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 11
2. Name Clint Eastwood's hairy sidekick in Every Which Way but Loose.
3. Who were these famous teams: a) Heckle and Jeckle; b) Milo and Otis; c) Lady and the Tramp; d) Rocky and Bullwinkle?
4. "A horse is a horse, of course, of course." What was his name, and who was his human companion?
5. This big canine from a 1992 hit film shares a name with a classical composer. What is it?
6. When he was running for Vice President in 1952, Ok Richard Nixon gave a heartfelt speech about what dog?
7. He might have been green, but he gave Pinocchio good advice. Who was he?
8. Bidding farewell to an alligator, Bill Haley was going to see whom in a while?
9. Who were Flipper's human pals?
10. This famous feline was given up for adoption. What family took him in?
11. Molting and revolting, a bird helps make Aladdin magic. Who is he, and what comedian supplies his voice?
1. BRIGITTE BARDOT WORKS TO PREVENT CRUELTY TO ANIMALS.
2. AN ORANGUTAN NAMED CLYDE COSTARRED WITH CLINT IN THIS FILM AND ITS SEQUEL, ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN
3. THEY WERE A) TWO MAGPIES; B) A CAT AND A DOG; C) A COCKER SPANIEL AND A MUTT; D) A SQUIRREL AND A MOOSE.
4. HIS NAME WAS MR. ED, AND HE DIRECTED HIS VERBAL PRONOUNCEMENTS TO WILBUR POST (ALAN YOUNG).
6. NIXON TALKED ABOUT HIS COCKER SPANIEL, CHECKERS.
7. JIMlNY CRICKET.
8. THE SONG GOES "SEE YOU LATER, ALLIGATOR/AFTER A WHILE, CROCODILE."
9. SANDY AND BUD RICKS AND THEIR DAD, PORTER.
10. SOCKS WAS ADOPTED BY THE CLINTONS.
11. GILBERT GOTTFRIED IS THE VOICE OF IAGO THE PARROT.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!