Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Dear Bachelor: Buck up. As Uncas in The Last of the Mohicans, you gave Daniel Day-Lewis a run for the heartthrob money. Critics crowed—one called you "the quietly magnetic Eric Schweig"—while female filmgoers were riveted by your ebony mane and fierce, fine-boned sensuality. Growing up in the Canadian Northwest, a half Inuit adopted into a white family, you may have been, as you say, "really awkward, the only person with dark skin in the public school." And, you woefully recall, "the girls made wide circles to avoid me." But that was then, this is now. Women are circling your Vancouver apartment, and with featured roles in Elysian Fields, airing May 22 on CBS, and TNT's The Broken Chain, due in December, they're likely to linger. Cutting off your shoulder-length hair, as some directors have requested, would be, you say, "like cutting off an arm." Then, by all means, leave your locks long. Just unlock your heart...but not your door.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!