Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift Transitions to Fall Fashion During a Night on the Town in NYC with Pals Cara Delevingne and Lorde
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Shannen Doherty Shares Emotional Wedding Flashback Post on Instagram: 'I Would Walk Any Path With This Man'
- WATCH: An Exclusive First Look at Hamilton Star Daveed Diggs' Guest-Starring Role on Black-ish
- Mother of Indiana Woman Charged with Murdering Two Children Says She's 'Evil': 'We Thought She Was Crazy'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Dear Bachelor: Buck up. As Uncas in The Last of the Mohicans, you gave Daniel Day-Lewis a run for the heartthrob money. Critics crowed—one called you "the quietly magnetic Eric Schweig"—while female filmgoers were riveted by your ebony mane and fierce, fine-boned sensuality. Growing up in the Canadian Northwest, a half Inuit adopted into a white family, you may have been, as you say, "really awkward, the only person with dark skin in the public school." And, you woefully recall, "the girls made wide circles to avoid me." But that was then, this is now. Women are circling your Vancouver apartment, and with featured roles in Elysian Fields, airing May 22 on CBS, and TNT's The Broken Chain, due in December, they're likely to linger. Cutting off your shoulder-length hair, as some directors have requested, would be, you say, "like cutting off an arm." Then, by all means, leave your locks long. Just unlock your heart...but not your door.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!