Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Peck is as unfazed by such accolades as he is by his lifetime achievement stature. "You can make a business of picking up little statues, but I don't do that," he says. (He did, however, present a special posthumous Oscar for Hepburn.) In 1991 he became a grandfather, thanks to son Tony and daughter-in-law Cheryl Tiegs, and still acts occasionally. "When something comes along that interests me," he says, surveying the four lush acres in L.A.'s Holmby Hills that he shares with Veronique, his wife of 37 years, "I'm just as excited as I was 40 years ago."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!