Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Do Bobbi Kristina's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About What Happened?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Living Out Loud! Broadway Legend Joel Grey
- SpongeBob Watches … Breaking Bad?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Peck is as unfazed by such accolades as he is by his lifetime achievement stature. "You can make a business of picking up little statues, but I don't do that," he says. (He did, however, present a special posthumous Oscar for Hepburn.) In 1991 he became a grandfather, thanks to son Tony and daughter-in-law Cheryl Tiegs, and still acts occasionally. "When something comes along that interests me," he says, surveying the four lush acres in L.A.'s Holmby Hills that he shares with Veronique, his wife of 37 years, "I'm just as excited as I was 40 years ago."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!