Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michigan Police Officers See Wheelchair-Bound Man Attempting to Mow Lawn and Immediately Take Over
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Pro Golfer Tearfully Pleads for His Missing Dad to Come Home: 'We Love You'
- Lena Dunham Posts Sweaty Paparazzi Shot: 'I Felt Strong, Swift and Proud'
- Ted Nugent Says Everyone Angry over Cecil the Lion's Death Is 'Stupid'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Peck is as unfazed by such accolades as he is by his lifetime achievement stature. "You can make a business of picking up little statues, but I don't do that," he says. (He did, however, present a special posthumous Oscar for Hepburn.) In 1991 he became a grandfather, thanks to son Tony and daughter-in-law Cheryl Tiegs, and still acts occasionally. "When something comes along that interests me," he says, surveying the four lush acres in L.A.'s Holmby Hills that he shares with Veronique, his wife of 37 years, "I'm just as excited as I was 40 years ago."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!