Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Young Girl Breaks Down in Tears While Scolding Charlotte City Council in Aftermath of Protests
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How Will and Kate Are Spending a Kid-Free Night in Yukon During Their Canadian Tour
- Married at First Sight's Tom Wilson on Why He Was 'Crushed' By His Wife Lilly Vilchez
- Dancing with the Stars Explains Why Head Judge Len Goodman Will Miss a Few Weeks – and Sends Its Second Contestant Home
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
The 5'6", 105-lb. Kent shares a Manhattan apartment with an American Eskimo dog named Frosty and spends time between rehearsals with boyfriend Victor Barbee, 38, an ABT principal. She has no immediate plans for a more permanent pas de deux. "I don't want to wonder why I'm changing diapers if I could dance instead," she says. "I need to be ready for a major turn."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!