Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Remembering Gene Wilder's Most Iconic Roles
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Larry and Shawn King Seen Together Holding Hands Amid Cheating Rumors
- Huma Abedin's Defenders Rally Around Her with Pleas for Privacy Following Anthony Weiner Split
- Teyana Taylor from 'Fade' Says She 'Eats Everything' and Doesn't Hit the Gym: 'Dancing is My Workout'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
The 5'6", 105-lb. Kent shares a Manhattan apartment with an American Eskimo dog named Frosty and spends time between rehearsals with boyfriend Victor Barbee, 38, an ABT principal. She has no immediate plans for a more permanent pas de deux. "I don't want to wonder why I'm changing diapers if I could dance instead," she says. "I need to be ready for a major turn."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!