Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Major Kid! DJ Khaled Shows He Can't Wait to Be a Dad at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Growing up, Hunter was noticeable for different reasons. "I had big lips and eyes and was always teased. I hated makeup and didn't give a damn about boys." Fast forward to the mid-'80s, when cosmetic companies came calling to sign up the daytime dramatist for commercials. "All of a sudden I'm going, 'Wow, I can make money with these ugly features.' Today I'm making a living because of my ugliness!" she laughs. Hmmm. Maybe the soap should be called The Bowled Over and the Beautiful.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!