Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Robert Durst Connected to These 3 Missing Women?
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- How Stars Get Beachy Waves: With This Brand-New (Amazing) Curling Iron
- Mother Charged with Murder in Death of Her Toddler Son at Manhattan Restaurant
- Angelina Jolie: How Unbroken Has Helped Me Over the Last Few Months
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Growing up, Hunter was noticeable for different reasons. "I had big lips and eyes and was always teased. I hated makeup and didn't give a damn about boys." Fast forward to the mid-'80s, when cosmetic companies came calling to sign up the daytime dramatist for commercials. "All of a sudden I'm going, 'Wow, I can make money with these ugly features.' Today I'm making a living because of my ugliness!" she laughs. Hmmm. Maybe the soap should be called The Bowled Over and the Beautiful.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!