Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michigan Police Officers See Wheelchair-Bound Man Attempting to Mow Lawn and Immediately Take Over
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Pro Golfer Tearfully Pleads for His Missing Dad to Come Home: 'We Love You'
- Lena Dunham Posts Sweaty Paparazzi Shot: 'I Felt Strong, Swift and Proud'
- Ted Nugent Says Everyone Angry over Cecil the Lion's Death Is 'Stupid'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Growing up, Hunter was noticeable for different reasons. "I had big lips and eyes and was always teased. I hated makeup and didn't give a damn about boys." Fast forward to the mid-'80s, when cosmetic companies came calling to sign up the daytime dramatist for commercials. "All of a sudden I'm going, 'Wow, I can make money with these ugly features.' Today I'm making a living because of my ugliness!" she laughs. Hmmm. Maybe the soap should be called The Bowled Over and the Beautiful.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!