Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 02:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
Raised near Chicago, Lando left home at age 18 and while knocking around the country did little to protect his natural resources. Courtesy of barroom brawls and motorcyle accidents, he has broken his nose five times, all his fingers, his wrists, his cheek and jawbone and has had more stitches than a couturier gown. What the former pizzamaker, stuntman and soap actor (One Life to Live) won't spar with is his sex-symbol image. "It's part of the job. If you take it seriously, you get yourself in trouble." Too busy right now for a serious relationship, Lando, who lives alone in a funky old Hollywood apartment, envisions settling down with "an intelligent woman. I like women who are better educated than myself, and more worldly." Sounds like good medicine.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!