Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miami Marlins Team Breaks Down in Tears at Press Conference in Wake of José Fernández's Death
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 8 Celebs with Crazy-Expensive Beauty Routines
- From Extra Crispy: Julia Child's Best Breakfast Recipes
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
The Lemonheads' first big hit was a 1992 remake of Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson," from The Graduate. Dando is hip to older women: His first crush, in the fifth grade, was on a sixth grader. Says sister Holly, 28, a social worker: "Evan's always loved girls, and they've always loved him back." Now winding up the tour promoting Lemonheads' latest album, It's a Shame About Ray, he's practicing selective celibacy. "I'd rather just make friends," he says. "Sex with strangers doesn't really feel too good." On the lookout for a "tall, sleepy-eyed woman who can paint, sing, run around and go swimming," he's not singing the blues. Says Dando: "I wouldn't want to be anyone else."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!