Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie James Decker Shares Breastfeeding Photo: I Love 'Feeding My Sweet Boy'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Jim Carrey Shares Moving Tribute to Late Girlfriend After She's Laid to Rest: 'Love Cannot Be Lost'
- Kevin Hart Sends Amy Schumer Some Hosting Tips Before SNL: 'Just Tell the Audience That You Know Me'
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton Has Lost Something Very Important and Expensive - Twice
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
The Lemonheads' first big hit was a 1992 remake of Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson," from The Graduate. Dando is hip to older women: His first crush, in the fifth grade, was on a sixth grader. Says sister Holly, 28, a social worker: "Evan's always loved girls, and they've always loved him back." Now winding up the tour promoting Lemonheads' latest album, It's a Shame About Ray, he's practicing selective celibacy. "I'd rather just make friends," he says. "Sex with strangers doesn't really feel too good." On the lookout for a "tall, sleepy-eyed woman who can paint, sing, run around and go swimming," he's not singing the blues. Says Dando: "I wouldn't want to be anyone else."
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!