Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside CaCee Cobb's Boho Chic Nursery: 'I Didn't Want the Stereotypical Pink'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Stars Love This $6,000 Ring – Here's the $60 Version
- VIDEO: Who Does Val Chmerkovskiy Think Is the Team to Beat on Dancing with the Stars?
- Here's Your Labor Day Weekend Beauty Inspiration, Courtesy of Minka Kelly
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
The Lemonheads' first big hit was a 1992 remake of Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson," from The Graduate. Dando is hip to older women: His first crush, in the fifth grade, was on a sixth grader. Says sister Holly, 28, a social worker: "Evan's always loved girls, and they've always loved him back." Now winding up the tour promoting Lemonheads' latest album, It's a Shame About Ray, he's practicing selective celibacy. "I'd rather just make friends," he says. "Sex with strangers doesn't really feel too good." On the lookout for a "tall, sleepy-eyed woman who can paint, sing, run around and go swimming," he's not singing the blues. Says Dando: "I wouldn't want to be anyone else."
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!