Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- KUWTK Recap: Kris Jenner Plans a Surprise Graduation Party for Kendall and Kylie
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Kobe Bryant Announces This Season Will Be His Last: Read His Emotional Good-Bye
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Bangs! – See Her New Look
- John Legend Throws Chrissy Teigen a Birthday Bash at a Comedy Club – and Dave Chappelle Was There!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1993
- Vol. 39
- No. 17
The Lemonheads' first big hit was a 1992 remake of Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson," from The Graduate. Dando is hip to older women: His first crush, in the fifth grade, was on a sixth grader. Says sister Holly, 28, a social worker: "Evan's always loved girls, and they've always loved him back." Now winding up the tour promoting Lemonheads' latest album, It's a Shame About Ray, he's practicing selective celibacy. "I'd rather just make friends," he says. "Sex with strangers doesn't really feel too good." On the lookout for a "tall, sleepy-eyed woman who can paint, sing, run around and go swimming," he's not singing the blues. Says Dando: "I wouldn't want to be anyone else."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!