Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside the RHOBH Reunion: Why Brandi Is 'Furious'
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- This Cat Just Realized She's Being Filmed
- Why Did Conan O'Brien Go to Cuba?
- From Dusk Till Dawn Star Eiza González Is the New Face of Neutrogena!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 12, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 2
Tv's Ed Says 'i Do'
Northern Exposure's Ed Chigliak, Actor Darren Burrows, Takes a Bride
Despite the awkward start, the couple's June 19 wedding in Edmonds, Wash.—her first, his second—seemed straight from a storybook, right down to its setting at a cliffside castle above Puget Sound. It may not have garnered quite the media interest that Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett's nuptials did, but that didn't matter one whit to the principals. The bride felt, she said, "like a fairy princess."
All in all, the day seemed to prove once again that true love conquers just about all. For Delgado, a Washington native who studied at the Ritz-Escoffier in Paris and has served as private chef for the likes of Phil Collins and Paul McCartney, it matters little that the Kansas-born Burrows dropped out of high school before stumbling into acting. "That old saying, 'When you know, you know,' is true," she says, beaming in the direction of her brand-new husband. "Darren's the man for me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!