Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mylan CEO Says EpiPen Price Increase Was Necessary as the Company Introduces a $300 Generic Option: 'I Am a For-Profit Business'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Student Fatally Stabbed in 'Large Fight' at Cornell University: It 'Was Supposed to Be Safe,' Sister Says
- The 6 Best Celebrity Britney Spears Impressions
- WATCH: Lance Bass Weighs in on the Possibility of a Britney Spears-Justin Collaboration
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 12, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 2
Tv's Ed Says 'i Do'
Northern Exposure's Ed Chigliak, Actor Darren Burrows, Takes a Bride
Despite the awkward start, the couple's June 19 wedding in Edmonds, Wash.—her first, his second—seemed straight from a storybook, right down to its setting at a cliffside castle above Puget Sound. It may not have garnered quite the media interest that Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett's nuptials did, but that didn't matter one whit to the principals. The bride felt, she said, "like a fairy princess."
All in all, the day seemed to prove once again that true love conquers just about all. For Delgado, a Washington native who studied at the Ritz-Escoffier in Paris and has served as private chef for the likes of Phil Collins and Paul McCartney, it matters little that the Kansas-born Burrows dropped out of high school before stumbling into acting. "That old saying, 'When you know, you know,' is true," she says, beaming in the direction of her brand-new husband. "Darren's the man for me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!