Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 12, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 2
Tv's Ed Says 'i Do'
Northern Exposure's Ed Chigliak, Actor Darren Burrows, Takes a Bride
Despite the awkward start, the couple's June 19 wedding in Edmonds, Wash.—her first, his second—seemed straight from a storybook, right down to its setting at a cliffside castle above Puget Sound. It may not have garnered quite the media interest that Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett's nuptials did, but that didn't matter one whit to the principals. The bride felt, she said, "like a fairy princess."
All in all, the day seemed to prove once again that true love conquers just about all. For Delgado, a Washington native who studied at the Ritz-Escoffier in Paris and has served as private chef for the likes of Phil Collins and Paul McCartney, it matters little that the Kansas-born Burrows dropped out of high school before stumbling into acting. "That old saying, 'When you know, you know,' is true," she says, beaming in the direction of her brand-new husband. "Darren's the man for me."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!