Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
- Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Thankful' for Family, Shares Sweet Photo of Pregnant Wife Priscilla Taken By Annie Leibovitz
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 12, 1993
- Vol. 40
- No. 2
A Kiss or a Kissoff
As Recent Windsor Outings Attest, Even Families That Don't Stay Together Sometimes Play Together
But, alas, it was only a show. Though the day at Ludgrove marked the Waleses' first public appearance with their sons since their split last December, they arrived separately and spent much of the afternoon ignoring each other and talking to other parents. "Nobody in the world is more aware than Diana of how children suffer when their parents are heading for divorce," a friend of Diana's told the Daily Mirror. "She is determined her boys will be as protected as possible. If that means kissing her husband, then that is what she will do."
Lest anyone mistake the Yorks' good cheer as a sign of reconciliation, the Palace issued an announcement later in the week stating, "Much has been read into the occasional photographs of the Duke and Duchess of York together on various occasions.... Their Royal Highnesses wish to make clear that any speculation about a possible reconciliation is inappropriate."
In fact, while the Yorks mugged at Upton, the ink was drying on the financial details of their separation agreement. Fergie reportedly is to receive a lump sum of $900,000, half of which must be returned if she remarries, with an additional $2.1 million to be put in a trust fund for Bea and Eugenie.
Royal insiders expect the Yorks to file for divorce next spring, after the two-year separation period required by British law for .a no-fault dissolution. What happens alter that is anybody's guess, although there have been clues. When Fergie returned to her rented Romenda Lodge in Wentworth, Surrey, after the Upton outing, John Bryan. Fergie's infamous toe-sucking "financial adviser," was reportedly there waiting.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!