Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Magnitude 6.2 Earthquake Leaves at Least Six Dead in Central Italy: Report
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Watch the Final Five Turn Into Hungry Hungry Humans on Tonight Show
- Downton Abbey Creator Shares His Vision for What Happened to the Crawley Estate and 4 More Revelations from the Show
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 21, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 15
Calling the Shots
Big Woman in Hollywood Jodie Foster Debuts as a Director in Little Man Tate
At the film's New York City premiere on Oct. 3, though, the only thing lobbed was praise—for Foster, now 28, in her directorial debut. "She just never makes a false move," marveled Peter Boyle during a post-show party at Maxim's. Even Adam Hann-Byrd, making his acting bow at 9 in the title role, saw little to fear. "I thought I was good," said Adam.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!