Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Elle King Is Planning a 'Rock and Roll Circus'-Themed Wedding: 'We Pretty Much Just Want to Have a Party'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Why President Obama's Historic Visit to Hiroshima on Friday Is a Big Deal
- Beyoncé Shares Personal Photos of Her Family: 'I Love You Guys So Deep'
- 23-Year-Old Ukrainian Man Who Allegedly Posed as a High School Student and Had Sex with Minor is Now Charged with Federal Passport Fraud
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 21, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 15
Calling the Shots
Big Woman in Hollywood Jodie Foster Debuts as a Director in Little Man Tate
At the film's New York City premiere on Oct. 3, though, the only thing lobbed was praise—for Foster, now 28, in her directorial debut. "She just never makes a false move," marveled Peter Boyle during a post-show party at Maxim's. Even Adam Hann-Byrd, making his acting bow at 9 in the title role, saw little to fear. "I thought I was good," said Adam.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!