Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 21, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 15
Calling the Shots
Big Woman in Hollywood Jodie Foster Debuts as a Director in Little Man Tate
At the film's New York City premiere on Oct. 3, though, the only thing lobbed was praise—for Foster, now 28, in her directorial debut. "She just never makes a false move," marveled Peter Boyle during a post-show party at Maxim's. Even Adam Hann-Byrd, making his acting bow at 9 in the title role, saw little to fear. "I thought I was good," said Adam.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!