Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Will Open Up About Her Journey From Zoey 101 to Motherhood and Country Music in New Special: 'I'm Not Just a Teen Mom'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- WATCH: When Was the Last Time Roots Star Rege-Jean Page Was Starstruck?
- Iraq War Veteran and Mom to Son with Special Needs Receive Dream Wedding: 'It Was the Best Day Ever'
- Why Snooki Will Never Spank Her Kids, Even Though She Was Spanked Growing Up: 'It's Terrifying'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: Mexico: the Beautiful Cookbook
Whether you're an experto or a novice who thinks Mexican means mostly tacos and burritos, you'll love this superbly photographed, deliciously presented sampler of one of the world's grand cuisines. Recipes for a dizzying variety of items, from Caesar salad—yes, a Mexican creation—to such arcane pastry as anise-flavored Day of the Dead bread, are interspersed with fascinating chapters exploring the country's history through its food. An irresistible feast. (Collins, $45)
- Joyce Seymore,
- Kristin McMurran,
- Julie Greenwalt,
- Ron Arias,
- V.R. Peterson,
- Veronica Burns,
- Eric Levin,
- Peggy Brawley,
- Susan Toepfer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!