Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Four Puppies Stolen on Christmas Day After Owners Have No Cash to Give Burglars
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- The Millionaire Matchmaker's Love Advice for Taylor Swift
- Model Petra Nemcova: 10 Years After Surviving Tsunami I Know 'How Lucky I Am'
- Jennifer Aniston on Justin, Babies and…Oscar?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 27, 2014 04:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: The Little Grain Cookbook
Vegetarians who are simply bored with their bulgur and other eaters with an eye for low-fat, high-protein, fiber-rich fare are hereby directed to this creative little collection of 15 main course recipes that will add glitz to any grain. Stapley, a San Francisco cooking instructor, favors the piquant flavors of the Mediterranean and uses just enough text to set the mood for stuffed onion Marrakech, Egyptian eggplant couscous and café Mykonos, a concoction of barley, feta and olives. Jennie Oppenheimer's colorful drawings are worth the price of the book. (Crown, $13)
- Joyce Seymore,
- Kristin McMurran,
- Julie Greenwalt,
- Ron Arias,
- V.R. Peterson,
- Veronica Burns,
- Eric Levin,
- Peggy Brawley,
- Susan Toepfer.
December 26, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!