Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Spring 2016 Collection in NYC
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Oscars Nominees Luncheon Class Photo of 2016 Revealed – Find Out What Happened Backstage!
- Solange Knowles Gives Us Some Major Lil’ Kim Vibes in All Red Ensemble During Mardi Gras Celebration
- Pregnant Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie Hit the Deadpool Red Carpet! – Plus Find Out What She's Craving!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 02, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 21
Picks and Pans Review: The Little Grain Cookbook
Vegetarians who are simply bored with their bulgur and other eaters with an eye for low-fat, high-protein, fiber-rich fare are hereby directed to this creative little collection of 15 main course recipes that will add glitz to any grain. Stapley, a San Francisco cooking instructor, favors the piquant flavors of the Mediterranean and uses just enough text to set the mood for stuffed onion Marrakech, Egyptian eggplant couscous and café Mykonos, a concoction of barley, feta and olives. Jennie Oppenheimer's colorful drawings are worth the price of the book. (Crown, $13)
- Joyce Seymore,
- Kristin McMurran,
- Julie Greenwalt,
- Ron Arias,
- V.R. Peterson,
- Veronica Burns,
- Eric Levin,
- Peggy Brawley,
- Susan Toepfer.
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!