Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- M&M's Is Letting Fans Vote for the New Peanut Flavor – See the Finalists
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Ben Foster: Taking Performance-Enhancing Drugs for Lance Armstrong Biopic 'Definitely Damaged' My Body
- Historic Royal Photos for Sale! See Stunning Snaps of a Young Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles
- Hayden Panettiere Enters Treatment for Postpartum Depression
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 23, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 24
After two years of low-key courting and a month-long secret engagement, Washington, D.C., Mayor Sharon Pratt Dixon, 47, did the Honorable thing: She ran off and married New York City businessman James Kelly HI, 46, on Dec. 7 at her sister's home in Brookline, Mass. Dixon will now be known as Sharon Pratt Kelly.
Peter Pan just had another son. Robin Williams, 40, who plays the Panster in the new movie Hook, and wife Marsha, 35, had their second child, Cody (8 lbs. 6 oz.), on Nov. 25 in San Francisco.
The three-year marriage of John Denver, 47, to second wife Cassandra Delaney, 30, has hit a Rocky Mountain low. After a two-month separation, the singer has filed for divorce. The couple have a daughter, Jesse Belle, 2.
On Dec. 10 a New York City jury found four 19-year-old men guilty of the September 1990 murder of Brian Watkins, 22, who was stabbed to death in a subway station while trying to defend his mother, Karen. The four face a minimum of 15 years to life in prison. The Watkinses, from Utah, were in New York to watch the U.S. Open tennis tournament....
Larry Fortensky, Elizabeth Taylor's new husband, has been ordered to stand trial in Corona, Calif., on Jan. 29 on two 1987 counts of drunken driving and one count of driving with an open container. Fortensky faces up to five days in jail and fines of up to $1,200.
October 10, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!