Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- They're Getting So Big! Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Adorable Photo with Kids Apple and Moses
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Liam Hemsworth on His Relationship Status with Miley Cyrus: People Will 'Figure It Out'
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Why Kendall Jenner Is All About the 'Mood' Caption on Instagram
- WATCH: An Ultra-Slimming Maxi, Just in Time for Summer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 30, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 25
Picks and Pans Main: Worst of Tube
He's a cop, she's a cop, they hate each other but go undercover as marrieds to avoid a mob hit. Had to root for the hit man. (CBS)
A well run dry. (CBS)
Apparently Fox felt Married...with Children was too high-toned. So they gave us Joseph Bologna as a slobby super and Matt LeBlanc as his doltish hunk son.
William Shatner in a Himalayan monastery listened to "Mother Earth" (Faye Dunaway) tell him about the environment. Silly if well-meaning. (TBS)
Chicago radio host Jonathon Brandmeier's talk show made Rick Dees seem like Socrates. (Syndicated)
Please, Hammer, don't hurt us with more opportunism like this callow cartoon. (ABC)
This bitter bioflick turned Arnaz into a near gigolo and Ball into a grasping shrew. (CBS)
In 2035 an infirm 85-year-old reflects on his life. ABC wisely pulled the plug after six sappy, pretentious episodes.
Charles Bronson tried to deep-six this movie about his late wife's cancer. If only Jill Clayburgh, who played Ireland, and everyone else involved in this weepy, strident film had shown the same good sense. (NBC)
>•DREXELL'S CLASS [Fox] •I STILL DREAM OF JEANNIE [NBC] •KEEPING SECRETS [ABC] •TEECH [CBS] •WITHOUT WARMNG: THE JAMES BRADY STORY [HBO]
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!