Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Try This Super Simple Workout on Thanksgiving Morning
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Chris Rock's Estranged Wife Malaak Speaks Out About Clash Over Child She Says They Raised as Their Own
- Teresa Giudice Will Spend Thanksgiving Alone in Prison to Make Holiday as 'Normal as Possible for the Girls,' Source Says
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Step Out for Lunch in Calabasas Ahead of Thanksgiving
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 30, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 25
This British Beauty Is Dynamite on the Runway—and Definitely Ready for Takeoff
Discovered in London's Covent Garden as a 15-year-old schoolgirl, she now practically lives in the Concorde, stretch limos and the gossip columns, where she's been linked to Mike Tyson and Robert De Niro. Well, more than linked. She admits a past fling with Tyson and claims De Niro as her current beau. "I used to deny that I'd ever even gone out with him," she says, "but you only live once, and it's just too ridiculous to lie. We are seeing each other."
She's also been seeing a rock star, but strictly for business. Earlier this year Campbell recorded a duet with rapper-Vanilla Ice for his Cool as Ice movie soundtrack. "What I want to do is dance music with a strong guitar in the background and a rock sound," says the aspiring singer.
For the moment she's keeping the day job, where she already is a superstar. "They used to call up asking for a beautiful white model or a beautiful black model," Campbell says. "Now they just ask for a beautiful model. It just doesn't matter what color you are anymore. If I've had something to do with that change, then I'm really proud of it."
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!