Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patti LaBelle Joins The Voice as Team Christina's Advisor
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Shailene Woodley Is Tired of Gowns: 'I'm More of a Pants Kind of Chick'
- How Music Helped Gordon Getty Escape His Family's Famous Curse
- I Met Kendall and Kylie Jenner and I'm Not Sure If I Will Be Able to Top This Kareer Highlight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 30, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 25
With Fire and Pain, Rock's Bad Boy Pushes Music Back to the Edge
"People want to see how far we'll take things," concedes Rose, and this year they saw plenty: the sundering of his eight-month marriage, a concert riot, a new romance (with model Stephanie Seymour), the end of a 15-year partnership with Guns' guitarist Izzy Stradlin and two chart-topping albums.
A diagnosed manic-depressive, he also underwent a regimen of daily five-hour therapy sessions. Did they work? "This is the first year of my life that I've ever dealt with things positively," he reports.
Next year should be something to see.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!