Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady Gaga Surprises Tony Bennett Onstage with a Massive Cake for His 89th Birthday
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- She's Hot! Amy Schumer's Best Summer Looks
- Rihanna Wears a Teeny-Tiny Yellow Bikini During Trip Back Home
- Angelina Jolie Pitt Tours Factory with Aung San Suu Kyi During Myanmar Humanitarian Trip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 30, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 25
With Fire and Pain, Rock's Bad Boy Pushes Music Back to the Edge
"People want to see how far we'll take things," concedes Rose, and this year they saw plenty: the sundering of his eight-month marriage, a concert riot, a new romance (with model Stephanie Seymour), the end of a 15-year partnership with Guns' guitarist Izzy Stradlin and two chart-topping albums.
A diagnosed manic-depressive, he also underwent a regimen of daily five-hour therapy sessions. Did they work? "This is the first year of my life that I've ever dealt with things positively," he reports.
Next year should be something to see.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!