Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Jet Off for Romantic Honeymoon – Find Out Where!
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie are Glowing Parents-to-Be at Gotham Independent Film Awards
- Alex Pettyfer Finally Breaks Down His Beef with Channing Tatum: He 'Does Not Like Me'
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Dishes on Joe Manganiello's Magic Mike XXL-Inspired Wedding Dance to Wife Sofia Vergara
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 30, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 25
Atten-Hut! The General and the Terminator Vie for Our Coveted Flexed Bicep Awards
In the summer must-see, Terminator 2, Arnold rid the world of a hard-wired assassin called T-1000. But hell, Norman zapped an entire army of droids—and without help from that Hamilton woman.
Norman stands 6'3", weighs 240 lbs. and cinches a 42" belt. Arnold is 6'2", 210 lbs. and could stash a YIELD sign in his shirt. His chest: 57"; waist: 31". Now there's the beef.
Norman's IQ is a reported 170. Arnold's is classified, but he was smart enough to stay clear of cousin-in-law Willie Smith's trial.
Norman likes to watch Jeopardy! and Cheers. Arnold's tastes are likewise just-folks, though he favors shows hosted by Maria Shriver.
Arnold pumps iron. To us, that's work. Norman shoots skeet and casts for salmon. To us, that's play.
Norman raids his freezer for mint-chocolate-chip ice cream. I White House fitness czar Arnold just can't say no to cigars—7-inch vintage Davidoff Dom Perignons ($25 per, by way-of Cuba). Stogies beat sweets, hands down.
HONOR AND OBEY
Norman takes out the garbage. Arnold—clearly no girly-man—doesn't.
Norman drives a Toyota Land Cruiser and now flies like the rest of us: commercial. Arnold owns a $44,000 Army Humvee, as well as one more jet than Pan Am (a 19-pas-senger Gulfstream III).
Who can forget Arnold's "I'll be beck"? But Norman's "I'm no hero" recalls Bogie and the Duke; nice touch of class.
AND THE ENVELOPE, PLEASE
Think it was easy engineering a tie? Think we want either of these guys mad at us?
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!