Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 30, 1991
- Vol. 36
- No. 25
Beverley Hills 32665
A Claire Hildum, 60, watches 90210 and finds herself "thinking back to when I was a teen" and as happy-go-lucky as Donna. Even now, says Jan Smith, who helps run Beverly Hills' recreation center, Claire is a "good party girl."
B Like 90210's effervescent David, Frank Mendise, 67, is a frisky bundle of energy, checking IDs at the pool or teaching golf and men's exercise. He's occasionally too energetic. "Sometimes I could wring his neck," says wife Mary, 68. "But he's a good Joe."
C Former model and housewife Dora Markowitz, 58, has the enviable good luck of being 32665's answer to glamour-girl Kelly. "Dora dresses beautifully," says Smith. "She always looks great." She also loves books. And how's your brain, Kelly?
D He may not have Steve's mane of gold curls, but Pat Daly, 65, certainly has the same athletic brio. He plays tennis, takes three separate dance classes-"He has lots of rhythm," says wife Veronica, 54-and zips around on a moped.
E "All the women like him," says Smith of Lee Ball, 59. "He's a little mysterious." Here he is—the Dylan, the charismatic bad boy of 32665! Not so. "He's always giving widows who don't have a ride a lift," notes Smith. (Sorry, ladies, he's married.)
F Louise Palma, 68, seems as complex and temperamental as 90210's Brenda. "Louise can be moody," says Smith. Counters husband Dan, 75: "She's outgoing." Like Brenda, Louise does mix well—at pinochle, women's exercise and crafts.
G If Lee Ball is cute, enigmatic Dylan, then rec-center president Bob Bright, 68, is cute, nonenigmatic Brandon. "He's a good mixer and loves to be a leader," says Smith.
H Lillian Borst, 70, is the executive type—the Andrea. "We'll show up at a party an hour and a half early to get everything organized," marvels Claire Hildum, "and she'll have it all done in a half hour." Wow-Most Likely to Succeed on a High School TV Series!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!