Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Crafts Super-Sweet Left Shark Made Entirely Out of Peeps
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- New Amazon Service Allows You to Order Lawn-Mowing Goats to Your Home
- RHOBH Reunion Recap: Brandi Glanville Has a Target on Her Back
- Joni Mitchell 'Is Awake and In Good Spirits' After Being Rushed to Hospital
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"Readers might not agree with all our choices, but I hope they enjoy the view as much as we do," says assistant managing editor Carol Wallace, who led the editorial team (pictured above getting into the spirit of things).
This issue also contains our regular weekly departments, as well as news stories ranging from Kuwait's battered servants to the Cosby kids.
All told, it is an issue that challenged the editors to produce more of what PEOPLE does best: creating arresting words and images about fascinating people.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!