Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry is Officially 'Not Becky,' and She's Got the Pin to Prove It (Beyhive, Rest Easy)
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Homeless Man Sells Enough Newspapers to Buy His Own Home: 'I'm Just So Grateful'
- WATCH: Find Out Why Hamilton Star Renée Elise Goldsberry Didn't Want to Know When the Tony Nominations Were!
- WATCH: Which One of Andy Cohen's New Bravo Babies Has Already Earned the Nickname 'Pocket Rocket'?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"Readers might not agree with all our choices, but I hope they enjoy the view as much as we do," says assistant managing editor Carol Wallace, who led the editorial team (pictured above getting into the spirit of things).
This issue also contains our regular weekly departments, as well as news stories ranging from Kuwait's battered servants to the Cosby kids.
All told, it is an issue that challenged the editors to produce more of what PEOPLE does best: creating arresting words and images about fascinating people.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!