Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
"Readers might not agree with all our choices, but I hope they enjoy the view as much as we do," says assistant managing editor Carol Wallace, who led the editorial team (pictured above getting into the spirit of things).
This issue also contains our regular weekly departments, as well as news stories ranging from Kuwait's battered servants to the Cosby kids.
All told, it is an issue that challenged the editors to produce more of what PEOPLE does best: creating arresting words and images about fascinating people.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!