Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
And she hopes to stay that way. "You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs," shrugs the Revlon spokeswoman and MTV style reporter, 26. "All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start dropping." If so, Crawford can always fall back on valedictorian smarts (a 4.0 at De Kalb High) and a nuanced eye. "Passion is the sexiest thing you can see in someone," she says. "He can be this nerdy real estate guy, but when he starts talking passionately about dealmaking, he becomes very sexy." Sadly for real estate guys and other wannabes, Crawford has been "an old married woman" since eloping last year 'with Richard Gere, 42. But a wedding band hasn't crimped her career—or the pleasures of Cindy-watching.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!