Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Pharrell Williams Recruits His Parents & Their Family Recipes for His Latest Project
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Scott Eastwood Says He Never Saw Any Tension Between The Rock and Vin Diesel on Set of Fast 8
- Who Is Terra Jolé? 5 Things You Need to Know About the History-Making DWTS Contestant
- Fitness Trainers Gain 60 Lbs. and Drop it Again to Demonstrate How Hard it Is to Lose Weight
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
And she hopes to stay that way. "You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs," shrugs the Revlon spokeswoman and MTV style reporter, 26. "All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start dropping." If so, Crawford can always fall back on valedictorian smarts (a 4.0 at De Kalb High) and a nuanced eye. "Passion is the sexiest thing you can see in someone," she says. "He can be this nerdy real estate guy, but when he starts talking passionately about dealmaking, he becomes very sexy." Sadly for real estate guys and other wannabes, Crawford has been "an old married woman" since eloping last year 'with Richard Gere, 42. But a wedding band hasn't crimped her career—or the pleasures of Cindy-watching.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!