Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jacob Tremblay Is This Awards Season's Adorable Little MVP – and His Cute Instagrams Offer All the Proof
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Will Smith Jokes About His Hands-Off Parenting of Jaden and Willow: 'We May Have Gone Too Far'
- 5 Things to Know About Emma Watson's Rugged New Guy
- American Crime Story's Wild Bronco Chase, as Told in GIFs
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 04, 1992
- Vol. 37
- No. 17
Those gorgeous gams got Stone from rural Pennsylvania (she's referred to herself as "a big farm girl") to Manhattan, where she was a Ford model until Woody Allen gave her a bit part in his 1980 Stardust Memories. She's since worked steadily—and until now without much fanfare—alongside stars like Richard Chamberlain, Steven Seagal and Arnold Schwarzenegger, but mostly in high-testosterone action pictures. Even when a director has recognized her beauty—Craig (Action Jackson) Baxley calls the actress "a Kim Novak type"—she usually ended up as the bimbo who died before the last reel.
Will her sleek body one day yield an equally impressive body of work? Perhaps. For the divorced L.A. resident, who now dates country heartthrob Dwight Yoakam, is both smart and self-aware. "I've never thought of myself as a great beauty," Stone recently said. "Just a great magician." The next trick: proving she's not just Hollywood's latest Ice(pick) Goddess.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!